|Amaterasu Magic Seals|
Amaterasu Magic Seals (天照魔法陣Amaterasu) (lit. Illuminating Heaven Seals; also knowns as a Magical Seals of Goddess of the Sun) is a Caster Type sealing magic utilized by Master Hades and Ryou Nagareboshi. User of this magic performs many formulas around him. After finishing formula, magics engulfs an area in a massive spherical shockwave. Damage of magic increases with formula number.
It would seem that these seals normally take a long time to cast, but Hades and Ryou can perform the seals rapidly.
- Formula 028 (天照二十八式 Amaterasu Nijyūhachi Shiki): This seal engulfs an area in a massive spherical shockwave. It was first used against Makarov, though Makarov was able to protect himself with a seal of his own.
- Formula 099 (天照九十九式 Amaterasu Kyūjūkyū Shiki): This seal, unlike most of the seals in this magic which have an explosive effect, has a more "traditional" sealing method. It can only be utilised on a specific object and has one major effect, the absolute containment of any magical power surrounding that area. This can also be used in battle in a more effective way. By using this spell to contain much magical power into a certain area and subsequently activating either Formula 100 or 028, Tenshin is able to create a much more potent shockwave that what would normally be created by those spells alone, due to the added destruction caused by the sealed magical power. It is primarily used by Tenshin to seal his White Emperor's Armour into his ornate headpieces.
- Formula 100 (天照百式 Amaterasu Hyaku Shiki): This seal was able to completely break Makarov's Maximum Defense Seal: Three Pillar Gods and create a rippling shockwave that damaged several sections of Tenrou Island and that could be felt and heard by most (if not all) people on the island.
- Formula 7-777: The ultimate seal, Gailardia H. Vigilia used this seal to prevent Gunha Teishin from unleashing his full power against Gailardia's bloodline, with the added effect of stopping Gunha from gaining power.
- The name of Amaterasu comes from the Shinto Goddess of the Sun, "Amaterasu".