|Pre-timeskip | Post-Timeskip | Aura Skyfreed|
Less than a year (chronologically, Part I)
|Guild Mark Location||
|Base of Operations|
Sherry Blendy (Cousin)
Chelia Blendy (シェリア・ブレンディ Sheria Burendi) is a magician whom is also a God Slayer of the Sky God Slayer Magic way and the cousin of Sherry Blendy. This Chelia is a "clone" of sorts created by the Magic Council, through the use of Lacrima and Arc of Embodiment; a method they reverse engineered via studying Wendy Marvell; she was a silicon-based super soldier produced by the Skyclone Project, the Magic Council's newest project spearheaded by an unknown scientist using Dosaman Ghasulchaonlor's research notes as the basis after the failure of the Manmade Dragon Project, which was an experiment in the hopes of creating dragons, effectively ushering in a new age similar to the days of the Dragon Civil War where humanity lived in fear of their winged lizard overlords, and that was after the Magic Council's R&D Department ran out of materials for their Mass-Production Model Soul Armours to arm their Rune Knights with during the Daybreak era. While over one hundred Chelia clones were produced, this one is the first to snap from the conditioning the rest had undergone, being differentiated from the others because of her involvement with the Akatsuki Guild as well as her alterations; as she was a prototype model of the elite clones that had their thought patterns based upon Kirika Hotsuin to increase aggression and sadism in combat; of course, as one may have guessed, this backfired horribly as Chelia also inherited Kirika's fierce independent streak and vehement dislike of authority.
During the seven-year timeskip in which the members of Akatsuki went upon their own paths and promised to reunite later, Chelia managed to encounter the Magnus Magus, the strongest magician in Earth Land whom was hopping from dimension to dimension at the time. With the help of Persephone, whom removed her Sky God Slayer Magic by using a variant of the Anti-Link uncategorized spell that simply withdrew her God Slayer Magic from her Magic Origin, this allowed her to learn a new way of fighting that both is and isn't a type of Slayer Magic, managing to learn a unique style of fighting that surpassed her usual method of wielding her God Slayer Magic through a few modifications to her Magic Origin and later on a re-implantation of several types of Lacrima to enhance her newly regained Slayer Magic. Later, Chelia trained in various forms of combat with Kirika as to learn how to utilize her aerokinetic prowess better offensive-wise, taking upon the alias of Aura Skyfreed (オーラ・スカイフリード, Ōra Sukaifurīdo) as she worked as a courier for Kirika and Deen Lhant's delivery service before she reunited with her guild once more. Chelia is also a secondary character in Fairy Tail: Dawn.
Chelia Blendy is known to be a rather petite young girl who bears a resemblance to her older cousin. She has blue eyes and is commonly seen with a somewhat innocent and childlike expression on her face. Her amaranth hair is tied up in two short pigtails with orange bows.
In terms of attire a pale blue mini skirt, a pink, sleeveless top with a dark blue center and a folded collar with yet another orange ribbon tied around it and a heart emblem on her left breast and an "X" on her right. She wears short white gloves coupled with orange wristbands, on top of a longer pink fabric that reaches her upper arms and is kept in place by armbands that match the ones on her wrists. For hosiery, she has long black stockings and white leg-warmers atop black shoes. Her guild mark is located on the right side of her right calf.
Post timeskip, Chelia seemed comfortable enough with her previous fashion that her outfit retains multiple similarities. In fact, it could be described as exact same outfit, however, her shirt lacks the heart and "x" shaped markings it once had, and her skirt is now a shade of pink, as opposed to the light blue she previous had. In addition, Chelia's breasts have only grown larger, and she now wears her hair in a ponytail.
Personality and Traits
Unlike her original version, whom was a very clumsy and cute girl that falls over a lot, even though the clone of the Sky God Slayer of Lamia Scale possesses the same appearance as the original, Chelia's personality couldn't be any more different. Being fully designed for combat purposes, as the Magic Council's R&D Department decided that a small girl wasn't too threatening and certainly wouldn't strike fear into the hearts of their enemies (and rightfully so), Chelia's brain patterns were derived from one of the boss's biggest fears - Kirika Hotsuin, the Magic Council's greatest threat thirty years prior to Dawn and a remorseless serial killer. Known for butchering anyone whom was foolish enough to get in her way, Kirika cut straight through the Ten Wizard Saints with no real effort put in, brutalized the Council's strongest magician after the latter managed to push Kirika's buttons with her attitude, and finally tore Alexis' arm off with her bare hands when Kirika finally caught up with her after an extensive period of time running, the developers of the Skyclone Project patterned the first Sky God Slayer clone after Kirika in personality and thinking patterns based on what they still remembered. Thus, this resulted in a rather deranged individual who was eerily polite, but that were merely a façade for the violent monster dwelling underneath that kind exterior.
Chelia seems to get into minor scraps with almost everyone she believes has wronged her; being extremely quick-tempered. She seems to have almost no femininity at all- though it can be said that she is rather cheerful through all of this; and definitely looks out for the few she genuinely cares about. Overall, she is extremely distrusting of strangers and a ray of sunshine to those she likes. Even so, she has a rather sour mood when dealing with those who aren't human; especially that of squirrel demons, referring to them as "things". Given that, the only person that Chelia can't seem to get along with is Iris Lavra, though the latter doesn't seem to mind and even attempts to continually assist Chelia despite the prejudice she spouts. In other matters, Chelia is deeply in love with Wendy Marvell; to the point that she appears almost psychotic in regards to matters having to do with the Sky Dragon Slayer. However, this is not a mental defect; as she is just constantly concerned for her well-being and views her as an older sister who constantly needs taking care of; this goes to the extent of practically attempting to borderline abduct her to get more time together. However, she actually appreciates the fact that Jason LaHote had essentially saved her, and has actually stated that she loves him just as much as she does Wendy.
Magic and Abilities
Ways of Combat
Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Known to possess very few weapons on-hand, Chelia Blendy, instead, displays unparalleled unarmed skill, focusing on direct, brutal, unrestrained and powerful hand-to-hand combat, with heavy reliance on magical manipulation and superb application of the power that slays legendary creatures which is infused within her frame, showing immense hand-to-hand prowess to those who have the unfortunate fate of fighting her, and as one would expect from a user of Slayer Magic, close-combat, no-holds-barred is where Chelia really shines, integrating her sacred powers into her fighting style to produce incredibly effective results that can effortlessly overwhelm anyone and everyone who's foolish enough to say that they can fight her on equal grounds. As a master of martial arts, which are codified systems and traditions of combat practices, which are practiced for a variety of reasons: as self-defense, military and law enforcement applications; as competition, physical fitness, mental and spiritual development; as well as entertainment and the preservation of a nation's intangible cultural heritage, Chelia is a peculiar sort in that she doesn't really have a defined fighting style, nothing like boxing, which is a predominantly western style of hand-to-hand fighting, and wushu, which originated in the Eastern regions of the world; no, Chelia Blendy discards any categorization of such in order to produce something that's completely unique to herself - thus, she could technically be considered a user of Mixed Martial Arts (総合格闘技, Sōgōkakutōgi), also referred to as hybrid martial arts, which involve the integration of techniques and theories from various other forms of martial arts around the world to create a fighting style best suited to its individual wielder; this fighting style does emphasize its origins as a mish-mash of styles, whereas numerous other martial arts simply borrow and adapt from other styles, they cannot really be considered true hybrids. Indeed, in line with her nature and potent abilities, Chelia has adopted a fighting style where she fights her opponents using powerful blows, to which all of her attacks have a significant amount of force behind them. Lashing out at her opponent with countless flurries of strikes of all kinds, such as different types of punches and kicks, headbutts, elbows, knees, and palm strikes, Chelia is able to overwhelm her enemies through brute force even without her spear being utilized.
In order to make up for her reduced size, Chelia has displayed that she can merge both of her main methods of fighting with her physical abilities to become a specialized form of Fist Law (拳法, Kenpō) that combines her martial arts prowess with her expertise in handing her incredible skill in aerokinesis; considered to be a Unison Raid exclusive to the caster, is an existence that is unique to her and her alone. Thanks to her mastery over the arcane arts, Chelia seems to use the element of wind made manifest through her magic in a similar manner to that of Ki, which is an alternative means to gain supernatural powers separate from magic when fighting unarmed, thus giving her the ability to instinctively manifest the activation process of her Slayer Magic when fighting in close-quarters hand-to-hand combat, meaning this is something which can be considered automatic, this combination more than making up for her small size; this results in the blows that she lands being stronger than normal and increasing their range with the black currents characteristic to her Magic; a fighting style not unlike Wendy Marvell's, whom Chelia engaged in a melee confrontation near the end of their battle in the Grand Magic Games in their original lives. Chelia herself battles in a vicious, no-holds-barred style; and with her expertise and the natural superiority of her Slayer Magic, the concept of elemental-enhanced strikes is taken to the very next level and even further to the point that it could be said to transcend the concept of "aerokinesis", stepping into the realms of deities of the sky with ease and even putting them and fellow sky-element Slayers to shame before the incredible power and flexibility of her fists which lack compassion when faced with anything or anyone that Chelia deems as an enemy, effectively rendering Chelia's element-infused attacks incapable of being stopped in their tracks. With this style, her destructive power is without equal and can slaughter enemies with her devastating slicing techniques, focusing on rapid kicks which stab the enemy to death. She uses her instincts to fight as well; attacking savagely and unpredictably in order to overwhelm her opponent. Most of Chelia's combat moves focus on using graceful and delicate movements, similar to ballet moves, to strike precise and hard blows at her opponents. When attacking, she tends to use her feet when launching physical blows. Chelia utilizes many graceful flips, twirls, and cartwheels, mixing in pirouetting kicks, twirls, and one-handed backflips with her hand-to-hand combat, overwhelming an opponent through multi-directional attacks with relative ease. Attacks are aimed at the most vulnerable parts of the body, and training is not limited to techniques that avoid severe injury.
Enhanced Speed and Agility: Chelia has been shown to be pretty agile, dodging the currents generated by Wendy Marvell's enhanced Sky Dragon's Wing Attack with a backwards caper and subsequently counter-attacking with a swift motion. She can also jump in the air to remarkable heights, especially considering her age and small size. Chelia has developed her innate physical abilities to a point where she can contend with most opponents without ever using her Sky God Slayer Magic to supplement her movements. Having to fight against opponents generally stronger than she, has refined her agility and reflexes to almost absurd levels. She possesses an instinct that allows her to react to danger instantly, and her body responds to attacks before she even needs to think to do so. She has shown to possess incredible dexterity, and flexibility, using them to efficiently outmaneuver attacks by a S-Class Mage despite differences in overall skill. She does not even appear to disrupt the environment while moving, further indicating her speed. Chelia is able to instantly disappear as though dislocating herself and reappear solidly without indication of movement; key skills that denote a swift individual.
Enhanded Endurance and Durability: Not counting for her ability to heal her own wounds, Chelia has shown in her battles with Wendy that she possesses great physical stamina. She is capable of pulling off several of her own Sky God Slayer spells in quick succession and with little effort, and retain enough magical energy to perform her own Secret Arts. Even when she's been worn down, Chelia shows the ability to fight easily with hand-to-hand combat. Chelia possesses good physical resilience. Chelia was shown being struck by a powerful Sky Dragon Slayer Magic attack while taking heavy damage and was able to continue attacking afterwards, though the recovery was hastened by her Sky God Healing Spell. Chelia also engaged Wendy using melee combat, trading hit for hit while they both used Sky God Slayer Magic and Sky Dragon Slayer Magic respectively to bolster their attacks, Chelia was only slightly injured at the conclusion of the battle.
Enhanced Strength: Likely stemming from her abilities as the Sky God Slayer, Chelia is known to possess a surprising amount of strength for her young age. Like Wendy, she is far stronger than her appearance would suggest, able to lift up heavy objects more than twice her size, and cause a massive cave in to walls with a single punch in the right area. Through proper magical enhancements, ripping skin and flesh from bone is not entirely out of the picture. Post-timeskip, Chelia's strength has increased to the point where the impact of a human sent flying can crack or destroy the surface or object upon which they land. Unlike Wendy, who is primarily a leg-based fighter, and therefore her strength lies in her lower body, Chelia's strength lies in her upper body, as she primarily uses her fists in physical combat. Therefore, it is a punch from Chelia that is the most devastating, and these punches can shatter boulders and break bones. She has the potential to tear open the ground with a single-downward punch, effectively forcing terraforming.
Immense Magical Power: Despite what her fairly young age would imply, Chelia Blendy possess an immense quantity of magical power dwelling within her frame; it is possibly because of this that she is capable of utilizing her magics for longer amounts of time than any other magicians of a similar caliber. Chelia has natural control over the exertion of her magical power, keeping it contained to the point where it is virtually impossible to detect her by normal means, though the constant effort can be taxing; however, keeping it contained is a major part of why she is considered a highly successful magician, as nobody can properly detect her. The presence it exudes is completely at odds with her personality; the magical energy itself is vibrant, and even when she isn't exerting any of her magical energy, her power is capable of being felt from a great distance which is said to be around a few kilometers, and it has the tendency to make people perspire in fear. Her skill and control at using manipulating her magical energy aura allows her to perform a variety of abilities; this prowess is most likely due to her God Slayer magic, but due to her vast reserves, she has shown the ability to utilize several high level spells without caring about her magic output, proving Chelia is well-confident in the innate magical energy she has. Due to this, she is able to last very long in battle. While it is unknown, her magical aura seems to have a "dark" edge to it, as Jellal mistook the original Wendy's powers for that of the Dark Mage Zeref. This could also be related to the general "dark" nature of God Slayer Magic. Chelia has unlocked her Second Origin (二原, Nigen) and as such, it is permanently activated, granting her far greater reserves of magical energy than many other magicians. Magic originates from a Magic Origin (魔原, Magen), which is exactly what the wording indicates—it is a special organ that is located within the body of a magician, that absorbs eternano and bunches it up into clusters, which is processed into magical power. Every magician has a container inside their body that determines the limits of their Magic Power; this is precisely what a Magic Origin is. If the case becomes empty, eternano will come from the atmosphere and enters the magician's body and after a while, their Magic Power is restored. In any case, Chelia is noted to have a larger Magic Origin than most other people—enough to the point that she seemingly never runs out of magical power—though Chelia does use the Magic Skill referred to as Eternano Haste in order to recharge herself every now and again within the heat of battle. Because of her origin as a silicon based lifeform, her entire body's unique physiology allows her to bond more easily with Lacrima that is implanted within her body, her organs and the like synchronizing with the energies flowing throughout her dainty frame to have her body function as an organic adapter, a device that converts attributes of one electrical device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system, with this adaptability tied to the separation of the power stored within the magical crystals, essentially making her a walking Lacrima in the vein of the strongest of the Four Gods of Ishgar, God Serena. Post-timeskip, Chelia, like everyone else, has achieved vast expanses in her own magical energy supply. Appearing as a dark, purplish aura that matches her Slayer Magic abilities, the feeling from her magic has, if anything, gotten darker, to the point that her friend Wendy was actually put off for a moment, due to the feeling of her magic feeling so different. However, Wendy and Chelia, as of the timeskip, are apparently about equal in the amount of magical energy they have within their bodies; however, this doesn't denote either of them as weak, it merely shows they have the same potential.
- Magic Skill: Eternano Haste (
内魔導・復魔力, Majikku Sukiru: Ēterunano Heisuto lit. Internalized Magic Arts: Magic Power Restoration): The Magic Skill known as Eternano Haste is a rather rare skill that only the most powerful of magicians are born with, or they develop later in life. However, firstly, as it has been discovered, some magicians, once they have mastered the art of magic, are capable of manipulating eternano, or just plain showing off unique ways to utilize magic, far beyond the norm. These skills are collectively known as Magic Skills ( 内魔導, Majikku Sukiru lit. Internalized Magic Arts) instead of magic proper; thanks to being simply a manipulation and extension of the basics, as opposed to using magic to create a new function entirely. In this case, while normally, eternano flows into the magician's Magic Origin from the atmosphere after their magical power has been expended. However, if the magician has access to Eternano Haste, then eternano will enter the magician's body much quicker; it works by converting half of the nearby eternano into magical power, which the user's Magic Origin absorbs, thereby cutting the cost of regular spells by half the amount, as the name suggests, enabling them to gather magical energy much faster than many other magicians who even use less magic; especially when they have been recently drained of power, allowing the user to get back to casting powerful spells easily, in addition to this, when they are half out of energy, the user's Magic Origin initiates a suction effect, absorbing any ambient eternano from the atmosphere and drawing it into the user's body, restoring their magical power. However, this can only be done five times per battle, as after that, the area will be devoid of eternano, rendering both magicians' magic effectively useless.
In order to learn God Slayer Magic in the first place, the hopeful wielder must have their magic "modified" by an outside source - typically, just like how a Devil Slayer learns the Devil Slayer Magic from one of the Books of Zeref, which contain notes on how to obtain Magical Barrier Particles as to produce a Devil Slayer, a God Slayer will learn their God Slayer Magic from a peculiar type of grimoire known as a scripture, which are texts which various religious traditions consider to be sacred, or central to their religious tradition, used to evoke a deeper connection with the divine, convey spiritual truths, promote mystical experience, foster communal identity, and to guide individual and communal spiritual practice - these scriptures have undergone an infusion of holiness through the blessing of the God associated with the sacred text, bestowing the holy book with properties not dissimilar to the god themselves, which would allow the learning process to take place. Indeed, the scripture which passes on the element of the God and the holy energy to the user modifies the user's magical origin with the book's own holy energies, inverted by the paper to not harm the user, which changes how magical energy circulates within their body, therefore causing their magic origin and own magical energy to become "holy" in nature; thus a portion of their own power changes the user's magical power into that of a God Slayer; unlike the catalyzing process of Devil Slayer Magic which can kill the hopeful user if even the slightest misstep occurs, this process of obtaining God Slayer Magic is known to be relatively harmless, with the only requirement being an immense quantity of magical energies dwelling within the caster's body to enable the process in the first place. Through continuous reading, the knowledge embedded within this magical tome will become permanently engraved within their mind as the now-harmless holy energies contained within the scripture will be put into action alongside the energy of the user's body to catalyze a variety of bodily processes automatically, therefore allowing the morphing of their physiology to a point where the individual has adopted some physical traits, as well as the type of Elemental Magic, from said book; or rather, the individual that the book is centered around - the God. In the case of a wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic, the caster focuses intently before pulsing their magical energies outwards, causing an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, resulting in the caster gaining the ability to manipulate, modify, consume, and generate from her body air, the common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds, which mostly consists of oxygen as well as nitrogen surrounding the planet that is retained by Earth Land's gravity, and wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet.
Effectively, this grants the user of Sky God Slayer Magic the ability to call upon the assets of the divine even if their bodily structure isn't one-hundred-percent the same as the beings from which this magic originated, the caster is capable of inducing a metamorphosis of their body structure as to take upon traits of a god instantaneously which is done in conjunction with the activation sequence as mentioned above, bestowing upon the user of Sky God Slayer Magic lungs and enhanced vocal folds that are capable of spewing vicious torrents of high-pressure wind, defenses which are laced with dense concentrations of air as to provide protection against anything considered hard and inorganic, and fierce claws and nails which are enshrouded with razor-sharp blades of wind, specifically attuned to dealing incredible amounts of damage, overall incorporating the element of wind into their body – all of this combined, results in the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic transforming their entire existence into that of a make-shift weapon whose ownership is unique to them and them alone, wielding the element of air that was harnessed by their patron deity and passed down to them alongside the natural physical superiority of a god in combat, utilizing offensive ability, stamina, and vitality, to transmogrify themselves into the greatest weapon of all, thus dramatically increasing the damage inflicted upon anything that they come into contact with using the sheer force of their strikes in all ranges; though close-combat is where this form of God Slayer Magic usually shines; as the magic massively bolsters the power of their unarmed blows with the user unleashing powerful close-range strikes that whip up innumerable slicing winds that cut down the enemy and lash out at their defenses with relative ease, and with the power of Sky God Slayer Magic, the caster possesses an absolute dominance over anything considered to be a part of Earth Land's atmosphere and everything related to and dwelling within it; this includes nitrogen, oxygen, argon, carbon dioxide, and all other forms of gases, which is known as one of the four fundamental states of matter. Going back to Sky God Slayer Magic possessing complete control over Earth Land's atmosphere, this extends to the atmospheric structure and its principal layers, including the exosphere, which is the outmost layer, the thermosphere, which is the second-highest layer, the mesosphere, which is the third-highest layer, the stratosphere, which is the second-lowest layer, and of course, the troposphere, the lowest layer of Earth Land's atmosphere – the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic is able to bring effects normally exclusive to an individual atmospheric layer to another, giving off the appearance that they are capable of a minor form of reality warping, a supposedly almighty power that allows the user to create, change, destroy, and even alter the very fabric of reality through nothing but their thoughts.
The black tint of her winds are a result of the properties of divine and sacred being imbued within her element as to produce a supreme existence which possesses a transcendent priority, displaying the ability to transcend normal area-of-effect of close-range combat strikes, God Slayer Magic cannot collide with, clash with, cancel out, or be cancelled out by other attacks, even other priority-oriented attacks of a similar nature such as Ice Devil's Zeroth Destruction Bow, allowing Chelia's attacks to bust everything in their path to shreds, even smothering other forms of Elemental Magic of any tier - this is shown when the black flames produced by Flame God Slayer Magic were capable of ripping straight through the ordinary flames of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. Silly things like protection such as Defenser and Barrier Magic are as good as shitty papier-mâché when the blackened elemental might of God Slayer Magic is bowling down upon them. The body of an opponent, unless they themselves are a wielder of God Slayer Magic cannot handle a large amount of god-enhanced elemental energy due to a difference of affinity, not a matter of potency; if the human body forcefully does absorb a large amount of blessed magical energy, the person would suffer severe damage. Large concentrations of the element of a wielder of God Slayer Magic can have highly dangerous effects on the world in the form of a natural disaster, which is a major adverse event resulting from natural processes of Earth Land, such as floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other geologic processes - however, in the case of Sky God Slayer Magic, countless tornadoes and hurricanes are whipped up with every attack unleashed.
The air that the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic manipulates can also be channeled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range; since air cannot be seen by conventional methods, neither can the attacks and derivatives formed by/from it, making it an invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge. As air is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather, and the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves, it can be focused by the caster simulating horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, resulting in the creation of breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes. With Sky God Slayer Magic, the caster has achieved absolute mastery over the skies; this grants them incredibly high offensive power, enabling them to assault their foes in countless ways; they not only have control over wind, but taken to an entirely new level, the user of Sky God Slayer Magic has control over anything that could be considered to be air-related particles and anything associated with their composition, including an absolute dominance over the heavens, the azure skies, enabling them to manifest and manipulate air of any strength and intensity; they display a level of aerokinesis far beyond normal wind magicians and even perhaps those with Sky-Slayer powers; if an enemy were to attempt to utilize a wind-based power against them, the user of Sky God Slayer Magic could effortlessly take control of the power and turn it against them with twice the power as it had under the ownership of their inferiors. Some of the caster's deadliest and most devious abilities with Sky God Slayer Magic is the creation of miniaturized hurricanes that can bring destruction to anything that comes into contact with the wall of wind; in addition to their rotational power, they retain the signature sharpness of Wind Magic and Air Magic - these hurricanes create pressure of enormous proportions, flinging everything that it touches away at horrifying velocities. The caster can even siphon the air out of others' lungs; suffocating anyone they wish with no more than a thought or incapacitating them by saturating their surroundings with oxygen. As such, it can be said that Sky God Slayer Magic is a sky-based Slayer Magic that combines the overwhelming offense of Gale Dragon Slayer Magic as well as the incredible defensive and supplementary strength of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic to create a level of aerokinesis that's a jack of all trades and a master of all.
Of course, as a sky-element Slayer Magic, Sky God Slayer Magic has a certain synergy with the non-offensive properties of the element of the air rather than just shredding everything the caster's surging winds come into contact with; in this manner, Sky God Slayer Magic can induce a highly potent form of Healing Magic which is able to rejuvenate the wounds and magical energies of anyone that the caster wishes to be affected by, capable of healing injuries that are dealt by a dragon or a god. This healing is activated by the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic gathering large amounts of air and enchanting the "pure" part of its cleanliness with their Sky God Slayer Magic, before directing it into the open wounds of their targets – at this point, the air flows into their systems to purge it of all wounds, restoring the body both internally and externally; but the time of healing varies from person to person—and even the severity of the target's wounds. It's generally enough to almost completely cure most injuries it was used on so far, and to nullify the effects of powerful poisons, and is capable of nullifying a patient's fatigue and body stress, something made more formidable by the fact that healing Magic is long-lost, and believed to be nonexistent anymore. In addition to healing, Sky God Slayer Magic can also grant support in battle, by boosting allies' physical prowess in a similar manner to "status buffs" from video games; inducing an increase in parameters all across the board, such as speed, strength, durability, and magical output in a similar manner to Sky Dragon Slayer Magic's 'buff' spells such as Troia, Vernier, Arms, Armor, Re-Raise, Deus Corona, and Deus Eques, plus all of their derivative spells. As status buffs and healing require a very large expenditure of magical energy, the user can only use them in very limited quantities. These processes are only magnified a hundredfold with the natural ability of God Slayer Magic to regenerate from all sorts of injuries no matter their severity, and the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic is able to apply this ultra-swift regenerative process to their healing spells, effortlessly surpassing the healing time of any other form of Healing Magic around. Chelia is also able to cast healing spells, which are noted to be able to restore the body's injuries even upon herself unlike its draconic counterpart, whilst not being capable of restoring any internal fatigue or stress the body has been put through beforehand, which, in turn, must be restored naturally.As with all forms of God Slayer Magic, Sky God Slayer Magic has virtually unlimited customization options in regards to the element formed through simple magical manipulation and reinforced through the power of a god – the colour of the air produced by the magic is able to be altered freely, its properties which aren't limited to but include temperature, the smell that it emits, its taste, and overall "feel" is capable of being modified to the user's liking for countless different effects and powers, more often than not being attuned to the user's own personality and ambitions; the type of damage that the air inflicts upon anything that it comes into contact with is able to be changed at will; in its normal state, Sky God Slayer Magic seems to have a "slicing" effect to it, seemingly causing cutting damage alongside the user's airy determination given a corporal form in their element; like all Slayer Magics, the user's element is much tougher than any other example of it; in the case of the user, the air which is produced by Sky God Slayer Magic is stronger than normal air, capable of shrugging off anything thrown their way. Of course, as the highest form of elemental manipulation around, the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic is capable of harnessing their magic in any manner that they deem to be suitable, commonly changing between offensive, defensive, evasive, or supplementary potencies in accordance to the situation at hand; but generally, as long as the God Slayer is able to imagine their element being used in a particular manner and it doesn't break the laws of physics or conflict with any established limitations, then the sky is the limit, more or less. As per the nature of Slayer Magic, a God Slayer is immune to the effects of their own element, and in this case, the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic can consume external sources of air to replenish their strength, both stamina-wise and magic-wise. They are also naturally immune to the effects of their own air that came from both their own person and to those from other sources, but must consume it through their mouths if they are to actually absorb it into their bodies; while they can't consume the air when produced by themselves, since air is a constant within Earth Land, the user of Sky God Slayer Magic is capable of simply taking a deep breath as to absorb air and thus heal themselves; but it should be noted that the user of Sky God Slayer Magic is directly affected by the air surrounding them, meaning that, if the air were to be clean, they would become more powerful, but if it were to be heavily polluted, they would become unable to use such Magic as a result.
Originally, Chelia had the exact same level of skill with Sky God Slayer Magic as her original incarnation, whom skipped a grade in the magic academy and graduated at the top, learning her particular form of God Slayer Magic from the grimoire known as the Gusta Code (
As Akatsuki disbanded and each magician in the guild went their separate ways, Chelia herself wandered off on her own before anyone else could attempt to accompany her, deciding to search throughout the world for a way to make up for her shortcomings. During her travels across Earth Land, Chelia managed to encounter the Magnus Magus, the strongest magician in Earth Land whom was hopping from dimension to dimension at the time. Instinctively recognizing the immense knowledge and power exuded by Persephone, Chelia asked her about strengthening her magic. While Persephone wasn't too interested in doing work for somebody she didn't know at first, after a month of following her around, when Persephone was short on money for a taxi back to her house since she'd miscounted the change in her wallet, Chelia gave the woman some cash (which she stole earlier) to pay for the fare, causing Persephone to finally relent and take a look at Chelia's Magic Origin. Noticing that it was simply an artificial form of Sky God Slayer Magic as the Magic Council had cloned her wholesale from the original, Persephone told Chelia that her God Slayer Magic was inherently flawed but it had more potential than any other version due to her bodily structure as a silicon-based lifeform; thus, a tune-up would be required to bring her to the top of her potential. Using a variant of the Anti-Link uncategorized spell that simply withdrew her God Slayer Magic from her Magic Origin, Persephone used Memory-Make to mimic Arc of Time and cast Third Origin Release as to tap into her Third Origin while harnessing her mastery over Enchantment to permanently stabilize her Magic Origin as to keep it from collapsing from the effects of unlocking the third level of magic, bringing her to the greatest of potential without the side-effects. This caused her Magic Origin and artificial body to synergize, expanding her arcane container as to bring out her body's natural ability of functioning as an organic adapter in a manner not dissimilar to the strongest of the Four Gods of Ishgar known as God Serena. Furthermore, during her travels, Chelia happened upon Kirika Hotsuin, the woman whom her brain patterns and behaviour were derived. Since Kirika's Soul Armour known as Airgetlam had a Knight Power, Aerorider, that enables her to manipulate the winds, and the two shared a very similar fighting style regardless, after two years of working for a courier for Kirika and Deen Lhant's delivery service, Chelia finally managed to convince Kirika to teach her how to fight properly. Kirika's words making a strong impression upon her, telling her to not fight like a "wimp" and "go all out" with the same berserker strategy instead of radically changing to a combat method that she likely wouldn't enjoy, Chelia decided to just focus on what she liked the most – ripping people apart with her bare hands.
Incorporating Kirika's pragmatic nature in combat into her fighting style while copying some of her attacks, all of the knowledge that Chelia had gathered enabled her to learn a new way of fighting that both is and isn't a type of Slayer Magic, managing to learn a unique style of fighting that surpassed her usual method of wielding her God Slayer Magic through a few modifications to her Magic Origin and later on a re-implantation of several types of Lacrima as well as the convergence of numerous forms of wind-related powers to enhance her newly regained Slayer Magic; upon implantation, Chelia had a epiphany, a realization important enough to have an influence in the way she lived her life. This caused Aeolus to appear before her in a pseudo-Thought Projection, crossing from the realm of the divine to the realm of the living as to contact with Chelia, transforming her body into a hybrid between mortal and the divine, gaining the immeasurable might of the divine to throw about at her fancy, giving her the true power of her Sky God Slayer Magic – all of this combined, created an entirely brand new fighting style akin to an Integrated Arms that's referred to as Wind Witch (
- Cloud Manipulation: Cloud Manipulation is a subspecies ability of Sky God Slayer Magic that enables its caster to influence the weather – but instead of all-around weather manipulation, with the power of generating fearsome tornadoes, rain, drought, hail, sandstorms, and thunderstorms, as the name would indicate, this ability is simply limited to a single aspect of the weather – indeed, a wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic is able to manipulate the concepts known as clouds, aerosols that are composed of tangible droplets of liquid and/or frozen crystals of numerous chemicals or water that are a constant in the world no matter the realm – generally, a cloud is left hanging in the skies above the rest of the plane of existence as these entities are kept in-check and preserved by air currents that ascend with the condensation of water vapour. However, in the case of Sky God Slayer Magic, the caster is capable of utilizing their magical energies to generate clouds by her lonesome with only the scarcest of outside influence – when inducing this ability, the caster gathers and compresses their energies as the activation sequence continuously induces atmospheric convection in the air in the immediate vicinity with a one hundred meter area-of-effect; by cooling the air, it reduces the air's capability to hold water vapour, causing that rejected moisture to condense onto miniscule particles of dust which are suspended within the atmosphere, with the end result being the manifestation of miniature droplets around every dust particle in the wielder's range. Through the caster's mental commands, innumerable quantities of these droplets converge at a singular point, resulting in a visible cloud coming into existence. Despite the rather lengthy description, the time spent between the procession of the ability's mechanics and completion of the cloud is only a fraction of a second, making it one of the faster utilized subspecies abilities. Once the caster has engaged this subspecies ability, they are capable of bringing any quantity of clouds into the current plane of existence in a split-second, and from there, they are able to create and manipulate these aerosol forms in any way that they deem suitable – they can shape the formation and density of clouds put under their control with this power in any way that they wish, but not only this, the caster can construct and reconstruct any cloud in the vicinity to suit the situation at hand, having the clouds manifested by their magic serve function as offense, defensive, and supplementary powers, as well as install the clouds with a bundle of properties, sometimes influenced by other spells, sometimes not; but what is known is that the caster has displayed the ability to infuse numerous elemental powers into their clouds. Not only this, the caster is capable of generating any type of cloud in existence to serve a variety of purposes and vary their battle methods by quite a bit, with these clouds having been given numerous names that are derived from their shapes and heights as they are suspended within the azurite skies. The clouds that the caster has displayed the ability to manifest are classified by their height as they hang over the atmosphere, specifically the classifications are High, Medium, and Low. The highest clouds in the atmosphere are cirrocumulus, cirrus, and cirrostratus, though their strongest cloud, the cumulonimbus can grow to be extremely high. Meanwhile, mid-altitude clouds are altocumulus and altostratus. Finally, the lowest clouds in the skies are stratus, cumulus, and stratocumulus. Not only does a wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic have the ability to generate and manipulate all of these types of clouds, they are capable of doing the same to any species that are derivative from them. The caster is also able to harness effects that a cloud manifests with its formation in a minute form, such as unleashing blasts of heat from their magic through a pyrocumulus, however, to induce the effects that each cloud is able to produce just by existing at higher amounts, the caster requires more arcane energies. Of course, as the caster possesses absolute mastery of these aerosol forms, the caster is capable of changing the composition of their clouds into that of smoke as well as steam and fog. The user can additionally transform select parts of their body into clouds by casting their magic upon their body, resulting in the conversion of the affected body portion into that of clouds, thus granting the caster the properties of intangibility and near-invisibility, as well as the ability to move at swifter speeds. Because the clouds formed through this subspecies ability are manifested and reinforced through their arcane energies, these specific clouds are near-impossible to dissipate – this property extends to any other cloud she takes control over, with each form assimilated to be placed under the thrall of Sky God Slayer Magic gaining a consistency similar to that of a near-solid object. Something that should be taken into consideration that the caster's control over the clouds extends to even the ingredients that compose their existences – effectively, this grants the caster absolute control over any quantities of clouds and anything that could perhaps make up their forms; it has been shown that no form of power, neither in the past nor the present, is able to wrest control over clouds from this wielder of Sky God Slayer, and in several cases, against other cloud-type powers, they have displayed the ability to remove the opposing user's complete control over them no matter their source and manipulate the enemy's cloudy abilities as if they were their own.
- Explosion Manipulation: Explosion Manipulation is a subspecies ability of Sky God Slayer Magic that enables its caster to induce explosions, which are a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases. When performing this ability, the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic superheats the air, causing the particles that compose both the heat and the oxygen to split due to reactions; thus causing a combustion with the atoms of hydrogen and thus allowing the caster to generate and manipulate explosions of varying levels of power at will with a rapid increase of volume and release of all kinds of energies alongside temperatures reaching their highest point and the release of gases – all of this, through the execution relatively simple motions. Explosions can be released from both a distance and up-close-and-personal, allowing them to be effective in both close-range and at long-range, capable of being adapted to many forms of combat. Depending on the skill and intensity of the user's magic, the time it takes to activate this magic ranges from instantaneous to a couple of seconds before the explosion takes place. But, to explain further, since this subspecies ability deals with all forms of explosions, whether natural, man-made, or supernatural, the caster is able to induce explosions of any kind, such as explosive volcanic eruptions which are born when magma rising from below has much dissolved gas in it; the reduction of pressure as the magma rises causes the gas to bubble out of solution, resulting in a rapid increase in volume. The wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic is also able to induce chemical explosions, as well as mechanical and vapour-type explosions – this includes forcing a BLEVE-type explosion by rupturing a vessel containing a pressurized liquid above its boiling point. However, one thing that's consistent with most, if not all forms of explosions that the caster is capable of inducing is that they are triggered through generation of heat in large quantities, with the rapid liberation of heat that causes the gaseous products of most explosive reactions to expand and generate high pressures, definitely classifying this subspecies ability as a variant of pyrokinesis. The intensities of the explosions that are brought into the mortal realm through this magic generally vary in intensity, with explosions released at a speed beyond sound being created by high explosives are known as detonations and travel via supersonic shock waves; more detail on that is below. Additionally explosions that are released at a velocity below the speed of sound are created by low explosives through a slower burning process known as deflagration. It is well known that this explosive power of this magic releases a noticeable propagating disturbance known as a shockwave which travels across the ground in a manner that causes it to fan outwards, damaging anything in its path and dealing "splash" damage of a sort as opponents near the user's target will not only also be struck by the sheer volatility of the explosion, but the shockwave will more often than not just knock them straight off their feat, leaving them open to further attacks; even at its weakest point of power, the explosion deals a rather noticeable amount of damage to the vicinity, and it is capable of vaporizing a solid rock wall in a single detonation. Additionally, the rapid accumulation and projection of particles within the atmosphere as the result of a high explosives detonation results in various fragments of structures being propelled in countless directions in various velocities and angles, often travelling innumerous amounts of distances, often carrying enough energy to initiate other surrounding high explosive items, injure or kill nearby people and damage almost any structure in the vicinity. At higher levels of usage, this subspecies ability possesses strength which is proportional to the target's heat signature, allowing the attack to more often than not vaporize weaker opponents in a flash unless certain precautions are taken. Additionally, this subspecies abilities is capable of generating a powerful beam which explodes upon contact with anything that is recognized as "solid", and the user can use this beam as a 'sniping tool' of sorts, by bending the trajectory of the explosive beams mentally; the user can also activate the attack instantly or wait a few moments in order to induce it; this is often used to take the opponent by surprise in the heat (hehe) of battle. The user can imbue the explosive properties of the subspecies ability into various objects which activate whenever someone touches the imbued thing; not the object, by the way, but the person- and due to being capable of altering the properties of the magic, causing these blasts to be rendered completely silent. Additionally, like most forms of Elemental Magic and their various subspecies and variants, the limits as to what the subspecies ability can and cannot do are almost exclusively dependent upon the wielder's imagination and magical energy reserves, meaning that as long as they perceive something as being entirely doable, then it's definitely within the realms of possibility for them. Something else that should also be taken into consideration is that since it is their magic, unless the spell specifies otherwise, the explosive force generated through the ability will not damage the caster.
- Sky God's Bellow (天神の怒号, Tenjin no Dogō): Sky God's Bellow is a basic Sky God Slayer Magic spell and a variant of the God's Bellow spell which is the God Slayer's equivalent to the Dragon Slayer's Roar and Devil Slayer's Rage spells, attuned to the element of air as per the nature of this magic. In any case, when performing Sky God's Bellow, the caster focuses intently as they inhale ambient eternano which is saturated within the atmosphere, condensing it to its utmost limit while they store it momentarily within their mouth - from here, the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic attunes the eternano gathered by merging these particles with their energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the user utilizing their magical energy in conjunction with their willpower in order to cause an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, transforming the state of existence of these energies into that of a high-density sphere of wind; they draw more and more air into their jaws from which no flying, talking cats have ever seen the light of day until they have gathered enough to the point that just by propelling it outwards, they could cause a high-powered hurricane that covers an entire continent; along with this, the user adds their own magical energy into the mixture to serve as a propellant to the air gathered, charging it up for a split second. Once this is done and an adequate quantity of arcane energy has been charged and thus the power of this spell has been bolstered to a level that the caster deems to be appropriate, Sky God's Bellow is ready for utilization – in order to unleash the impressive quantities of energies that have converged within their mouth, breathing outwards harshly to imitate a furious bellowing voice of the divine, the caster quickly decompresses the air within their mouth as they unleash this exceedingly simple yet deceptively powerful spell in the form of an incredibly powerful and positively enormous hurricane-like blast that is launched towards their target at astounding speeds, matching and quite possibly exceeding the velocities of a bullet that's shot from the barrel of a machinegun; while releasing the air from their mouth, the caster spins the currents gathered as to force them to replicate the effect of a drill, grinding through any obstructions, whether they're inorganic, organic, or supernatural in their path. Accelerated to an even faster pace than normal due to the release of the spell being accompanied by a surge of winds due to the speed of the attack and the caster's natural element, Sky God's Bellow shoots forth at momentums which are unimaginable to the mind of a mortal, devastating everything that it so much happens to touch as the individual currents of air released by Sky God's Bellow are actually microscopic blades of wind similar to those generated by Sword Pressure - the sheer number of these wind-cutters are to the point that not even those with the sharpest of eyesight are capable of properly counting them all. Anything that just so happens to be in the epicenter of this maelstrom of absolute annihilation is laid bare before the vicious onslaught of pressurized wind blades, which slice at them endlessly- it cannot be said that one or ten edges impact upon the target's form for every second that passes, but rather, millions perform such a feat. When not controlling their own output, the caster shows the ability to destroy a large section of a port town using the roar alone, showing the great power backed by the caster's base offensive spell. Should the target dodge, the force of the wind would knock them back, if not wound them and can be used as a shield against point-black attacks. When it strikes, it grinds into the opponent with extreme force as per its drill-esque features, and the wind decompressing into their opponent at high speeds, grinding against them and shredding them through sheer force. The attack seems to strike the target multiple times simultaneously, creating a number of surreal, delayed shockwaves, and the blades of wind that composes the Sky God's Bellow are sharper than actual metallic swords, and they cut so deeply that they are capable of causing damage on a cellular level, cutting off the Magic Pathways and removing the methods of casting spells from the user's existence if the caster deems it to be suitable. The caster is also capable of curving its trajectory and releasing multiple blasts from various directions, ensuring that Sky God's Bellow is a "certain-hit" attack. As Sky God's Bellow continuously compresses all forms of air particles upon its existence while it's in motion, Sky God's Bellow is most useful when activated towards the end of a battle between high-level opponents, since the area will be saturated with excess energy from their attacks which tends to fuse with oxygen and the like, thus increasing the power of Sky God's Bellow.
- Sky God's Boreas (天神の
北風, Tenjin no Boreasu lit. North Winds): Sky God's Boreas is a basic Sky God Slayer Magic spell which involves the caster creating a spiral of black wind around their hand before throwing it at the target, generating a large black whirlwind, blowing them away. In any case, when performing Sky God's Boreas, the caster focuses intently, before they pulse the magical energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin ever-so-subtly, causing an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, focusing the black winds made manifest into the form of a pair of spiralling black currents as the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic opens their hands, causing these dual streams of wind to converge in correspondence to their bodily movements. Through intense mental commands as well as the surging of their Magical Aura, these stygian currents of wind begin to undergo multiplication, while under the effects of instabilities and turbulence that's facilitated by the caster's Magic Aura simulating the effects of heating and flow gradients, and in one final motion, the caster extends their hand in the direction of their target, directing the black currents of air, now transmogrified into the shape of a truly enormous whirlwind towards the caster's enemy, releasing Sky God's Boreas at high speeds in the direction that they wish. While in motion, this vertically oriented rotating column of air barrels straight through anything in the direction that it's launched in. The moment that Sky God's Boreas begins its flight towards the target, it also completes its motion, resulting in an attack that possesses priority over all other sorts of projectiles, whether they hold their basis in Elemental Magic or not. The attack seems to strike the target multiple times simultaneously, creating a number of surreal, delayed shockwaves upon contact with the foe –each shockwave hits a split second after the previous one lands-, and it is capable of blasting into the user's opponent with enough force to send them a few meters back, even pulverizing solid rock and whatever else gets in the way of Sky God's Boreas and the user's target. The whirlwind manifested by Sky God's Boreas can take upon the form of either major whirlwinds or lesser whirlwinds; however, the ranges of atmospheric vortices constitute a continuum and are difficult to categorize definitively. The first category includes tornadoes, waterspouts, and landspouts. Some lesser whirlwinds may sometimes form in a similar manner to greater whirlwinds with related increase in intensity. These intermediate types include the gustnado and the fire whirl. Other lesser whirlwinds that Sky God's Boreas can manifest include dust devils, as well as steam devils, snow devils, debris devils, leaf devils, and shear eddies such as the mountainado and eddy whirlwinds. Despite its seeming impressive nature due to its moderate power and immense speed, Sky God's Boreas is known for one glaring weakness- due to the velocity at which the whirlwind of black air travels at once launched, a caster is incapable of altering its trajectory in any way that they wish, effectively resulting in this spell only serving the purpose of something that would display its full potential as a quick hit-type attack or a spell which is utilized in order to give the caster some breathing room, broadening the distance between the magician who unleashed the spell and their target if they close in all-too-quickly. However, the importance of Sky God's Boreas must not be underestimated, as the precious few seconds that the spell grants the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic by stunning the opponent can enable the caster to achieve a certain victory. Boreas was the god of North winds in Greek mythology, as well as the namesake of one of such winds, Bora. This lives up to the divine theme of God Slayer Magic, likening it to Flame God's Kagutsuchi as displayed by Flame God Slayer Magic.
- Sky God's Gale Fist (天神の烈風拳, Tenjin no Reppūken): Sky God's Gale Fist is a basic Sky God Slayer Magic spell that can be seen as equivalent to the Sky Dragon's Crushing Fang of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, also being Sky God Slayer Magic's version of God Hand –it involves the caster focusing a tremendous quantity of wind that's pressurized around one or more of their fists before striking their foe with a powerful punch, shredding them completely. In any case, when performing Sky God's Gale Fist, the caster focuses intently, before they pulse the magical energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin ever-so-subtly, causing an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, directing these winds as to amass them around one or more of their arms, this shroud of air terminating at the caster's elbow. The winds begin to continuously rotate around the caster's arm, with the velocities always speeding up as to dramatically enhance the power of the oncoming blow; these multi-layered winds that are undergoing compression take upon the properties of a high-mass atmospheric pressure that causes them to achieve a density that equals that of the Iron Dragon's Hard Fist of Iron Dragon Slayer Magic, thus producing a thickness that makes the winds nigh-impenetrable; indeed, going further, through minute aerokinetic manipulation achieved by the caster mentally directing the masses of air condensed upon their fists, the multiple layers of wind are able to reflect anything that's perceived as harmful upon coming into contact with them, being sent away as this motion multiplies a spell or technique's damage by one point five percent when there is a successful reflection – the caster is able to redirect the kinetic energy and arcane energy of the incoming projectile in any direction that they wish as well, allowing the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic to protect their allies by simply moving their arms in front of an attack meant for them. In any case, when the caster deems it to be ready, they launch their clenched fist forward with a swift, bullet-esque motion that appears almost untraceable to the untrained eye and can be thrown towards the target from near-all positions imaginable – but in any case, when the fist of compressed air impacts upon the form of the target, it strikes with the force of being struck in the face with an solid iron anvil, dealing tremendous damage along with stirring up a multitude of slicing winds that are capable of rending anything the caster strikes towards asunder, even busting through the likes of the bog-standard Defenser forcefield and the slightly more advanced Barrier Magic. The kinetic energies released by the attack induce an effect which isn't dissimilar to that of a drill that's utilized for the purpose of excavation grinding into their body as if the drill was eating away at bedrock little by little, finishing its journey towards its target with a powerful punching force that inflicts major damage upon the caster's opponent and launches them several meters away if their bodily constitution isn't capable of handling the forces associated with the Sky God's Gale Fist; at the point of impact, the winds that are compressed upon the caster's fist are released in the direction of the user's target, generating a truly enormous amount of pressure; howling winds and burning lights surge forward as incredible tempests tear apart the landscape, all from a single punch. To those whom witness the process of the user launching the Sky God's Gale Fist which impacts upon the opponent, it visually appears as if the user has made the slightest of movements forward and from there, the enemy was struck with the force of a cannon shell, being sent careening across the landscape near-instantly. This attack enables the caster to assault things which are out of their range, sending their enormous pressures through the air at such a velocity that the person struck by the spell is assaulted by countless invisible blades which happen so fast that they would normally be unable to properly react in time, carving up their body into mincemeat and devastating everything that the pressure released from the caster's fist even so much as touches while vaporizing incoming projectiles and rending the landscape in twain.
- Sky God's Dance (天神の舞 Tenjin no Mai): Sky God's Dance is a relatively basic Sky God Slayer Magic spell which involves the caster preparing for an incoming attack while shrouding themselves in wind before vanishing upon impact and reappearing behind the enemy, striking with a powerful counterattack in the form of creating two streams of wind from their hands and then sending them spiraling towards the target, blowing the target away that deals heavy amounts of damage from any direction they deem to be suitable. In any case, when performing Sky God's Dance, the caster focuses intently, before they pulse the magical energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin ever-so-subtly, causing an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, using the winds made manifest by shrouding themselves in an air-tight layer of wind that seems to become an invisible armour of sorts for the duration that this spell is active, amassing the howling winds that they manipulate through their Sky God Slayer Magic upon their hands, compressing them tightly for the briefest of moments as to amplify the output of the spell when it's released; while doing so, the caster prepares for an incoming attack; these winds begin to swirl around the caster's body in a helix-esque formation as they perform a defensive tai chi-like stance while anticipating the attack about to be unleashed by their opponent- with their hands in a defensive stance, the caster begins to gather and condense particles of oxygen that are strewn about throughout the atmosphere in order to augment their own protective capabilities drastically. Once the opponent falls for the bait and their attack –no matter if it's from close-range or from a distance- makes contact with the caster's body while they're performing the required motions, Sky God Slayer Magic is put into effect – a cascade of winds spiral around the caster's frame; in a split-second after the opponent attacks, the caster then vanishes from sight, having been enveloped by the winds and broke down into arcane particles, transforming into and moving at incredible speeds behind the enemy as they are instantaneously reassembled by the winds of Sky God Slayer Magic in said location, literally teleporting. At this point, the caster now in close-range and behind their opponent, begins to rotate their torso while they thrust their arms outwards, releasing the winds from their hands from their state of compression in the form of a truly enormous spiraling current of wind that surges upwards at astounding speeds, transmogrifying into an extremely large column of hot searing winds; any opponent that's unfortunate enough to be caught in the column of winds will continuously take damage in a manner not dissimilar to a combo; along with this, a variety of shockwaves are released, propagating through the point of impact, shaking both the medium and anything around it, causing the objects around the point-of-impact to vibrate erratically in an extremely hard and fast wave, which causes other things that the material touches to vibrate too, resulting in a powerful explosion that does even more damage – it is called a "shock wave" because the wave of concussive force reverberates up and down like a crashing wave in the ocean. The release of Sky God's Dance damages the surrounding environment, blasting through the medium it was transferred through at astounding speeds in any direction that the caster chooses upon release; these shockwaves of black winds can ripple through the ground or in the atmosphere, bringing mass destruction to anything that they come into contact with- they can repulse enemies away with incredible force while pushing over those on the fringe of the windy shockwave and shattering delicate substances; Sky God's Dance racks up to seventy hits in the blink of an eye, the ascending pillar of winds also forcing everyone and anyone into the skies. After performing Sky God's Dance, the caster is capable of performing an additional attack by ascending into the skies themselves in order to further assault the target before they have a chance to fall back to the ground, if they choose to do so. While the caster has vanished into thin air, they are effectively undetectable by any real means, and as such can land their counterattack with relative ease; but after reassembling, the caster can be attacked as normal, so there is a split-second in which the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic vulnerable to an opponent's strike. Unlike most counter-type strikes, Sky God's Dance does not change power depending on the countered attack; rather, it does a constant attack no matter what moves it counters.
- Skyreaching Burst (
天神聖力演・疾風迅雷, Sukairīchingu Bāsuto lit. Heavenly God Holy Power Amplification – Like a Whirlwind, Quick as Lightning): Burst is an uncategorized God Slayer Magic spell that's an Magic-amplification technique and equivalent to Dragon Slayer Magic's Drive; Burst brings out the true power of their capabilities as a user of God Slayer Magic, excluding the power boost granted by God Force, yet, at the same time, seemingly enhancing the user's physical prowess to a degree, particularly the user's speed. The Burst spell, unlike its draconic equivalent, Drive, which is exclusive to Third-Generation Dragon Slayers, is known to be capable of being harnessed by any user of God Slayer Magic as long as they possess the power necessary to induce its effects and the knowledge of how to do so. This version of Burst, titled "Skyreaching Burst", is exclusive to Sky God Slayer Magic and is attuned to the element of wind. In any case, when invoking Skyreaching Burst, given that a user of God Slayer Magic is capable of calling upon their patron deity through strong feelings in the first place, it shouldn't come as a surprise that they are able to do so once more at any time, if only to a limited extent this time. Channeling the power of their patron deity whom bestowed upon them the ability to utilize their godly element in the first place in a roundabout way, the caster frees their mind as to mentally invoke a complete absence of emotion and peace of mind, with the caster separating godly properties of their wind from the ordinary wind, thus separating yin and yang, also interpreted as positive and negative arcane potential respectively. When the yin and yang collide together to become whole again as their patron deity sends a portion of their power downwards – the God Slayer opens up a narrow pathway from their fingertip; as well as up to their arm to the stomach. The Magic Origin of a magician is located within their stomach- and as everyone knows, the Magic Origin is the source of supernatural power within the body. The way that the magic works requires that the winds sent down enters the user's stomach; in contrast, if it passes through the user's heart; more than half of the time, the result is fatal for God Slayer. Once the godly energy has entered the user's stomach, their magic origin activates; the magical energy being constantly pumped into the user's limbs takes ahold of the godly energy, and breaks down the eternano and energy that it's composed of with the God Slayer's Magic Origin resonating with such to distribute the God Slayer Magic Particles sent down at a swift pace, accelerating the output and flow of magic from the godly energy to the user's body in order to enhance all of their fortes, increasing the strength, speed, and potential that the user possesses tenfold, allowing them to take on even foes much more powerful than themselves; entering a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability; physically, Skyreaching Burst has the caster's appearance alter ever-so-slightly as to have their eyes become obscured, leaving only their blank irises shown as black winds channel and compress upon their arms and legs to mimic armour, cloaking around their body. When Skyreaching Burst is engaged, a quartet of orbs of varying colours begin to orbit the caster's body, revolving around their frame constantly – the quartet of orbs are known as the Spheres of Astronomical Phenomena (天象球体, Tenshōkyūtai); these spheres are actually pressurized arcane energies infused with various aspects of her dominance over clouds which are drawn towards the caster's slender frame through a power similar to a metallic object being pulled towards the source of attraction by a magnet, circling the caster's back continually – the velocities at which they move at varies on the situation and by how much the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic focuses – though it should be noted that they perpetually orbit the caster when not in use. These spheres of pressurized arcane energies are each in a different colour, all corresponding to a single property of the clouds they can manifest through cloud manipulation – red is the Heat Cloud, which heats up the oxygen in the atmosphere surrounding it, enabling the caster to induce explosions or fire-based attacks not dissimilar to Flame God Slayer Magic, and light blue is the Cold Cloud– the Cold Cloud lowers the temperature of the atmosphere beyond what's needed to form regular clouds, allowing the caster to induce snow and ice-based attacks akin to Ice God Slayer Magic. Yellow signifies the Electricity Cloud, which is effectively a portable cumulonimbus cloud that is in a state of perpetual existence as long as Skyreaching Burst is active, granting the caster the ability to launch electricity-based attacks like Lightning God Slayer Magic, and finally, blue is the Rain Cloud which continually induces rain when the caster focuses upon it to activate its power – this also has the effect of granting them the ability to harness water-based attacks similar to Water God Slayer Magic. By calling upon the power of one of the weather orbs, the caster is capable of inducing various weather effects as mentioned above, and they are also able to combine two orbs at once to expand those capabilities tenfold, more often than not taking an enemy off-guard by the sheer power that this form displays. Not only this, the caster can alter the shape of each orb by thought alone in order to serve almost innumerable purposes, whether they be for offense, defense, and other supplementary uses, and they are noted to be constantly standby once willed into existence- though they can also be dismissed whenever the caster deems it suitable. The use of this spell also improves physical performance as well. Skyreaching Burst bolsters the physical prowess of the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic, especially their speed—they appear as if they were a scarlet flash of energy when in motion, granting them the ability to perform new moves as well as enhance the power of their original spells; additionally, the wind that the caster generates is granted the secondary ability of sucking their opponents in like a vacuum in addition to slicing them through sheer pressure, making the caster's attacks while invoking Skyreaching Burst almost impossible to avoid without incredible speed. Following Issac Newton's first law of motion, when Skyreaching Burst is active, the caster will accelerate indefinitely as long as they keep moving. While extraordinarily powerful, the backlash after five minutes of utilizing Skyreaching Burst is more than enough to tire the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic out.
- Zephyrus Body (
要素体変・風化, Zepyurosu Bodi lit. Elemental Body Transformation – Turn Into Wind): Zephyrus Body is an intermediate Sky God Slayer Magic spell which enables the caster to transform their entire body into the element of air, granting them intangibility. In any case, when performing Zephyrus Body, the caster focuses intently, before they pulse the magical energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin ever-so-subtly, causing an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, mimicking the Elemental Body ability of Elemental Magic, which allows the user to let physical and magical attacks pass harmlessly through their body when they're transformed, the caster can induce atmospheric convection upon their bodily structure, with the black winds affecting their body's molecules directly, causing the cells and the rest of their existence to transform into dusty particles, reducing surrounding air particles' ability to hold water vapour to zero, causing droplets to compress upon the dust particles that now make up the entirety of the caster's body, resulting in her body transforming into a "living cloud", causing the caster to take upon a gaseous, semi-transparent form as wispy smoke and arcane energies scatter off of their intangible current composition. When transformed into this cloudy state, as the caster has effectively become intangible, solids and semi-solid attacks, whether they're close-range or long-range simply pass through their existence as if they were naught but an actual ghoul, rendering head-on assaults completely ineffective, and thus, the caster can use Zephyrus Body to avoid all sorts of injuries thrown their way. Not only this, in a state where they are effectively one with the wind itself, transforming into a cloud bestows the properties of nigh-unparalleled speed and semi-perpetual flight upon they are able to move at speeds beyond mortal keen with their velocities being untraceable to the untrained eye as they can ascend and descend to any height that they wish in the blink of an eye – their movements leave them capable of instantaneously closing the distance between themselves and their target, while using their intangibility to pass through them, attacking and then re-materializing continually as a form of a 'speed blitz'; when utilized properly, transforming into a cloud before modifying their makeup structure to become partially solid and thus land a strike, and transforming into a gaseous form once more continuously enables the caster to overwhelm their opponent easily as they attack from all directions faster than the enemy is able to devise a proper counterattack. Since the caster is capable of transforming their body into a gaseous form, the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic can use the smoke dash to go through structures with openings, like chain-link fences, iron bars and pipe-like structures; this is a major reason why those after them have never caught them, as they can simply escape through the ventilation systems and anything that has the smallest of openings, making them virtually impossible to corner unless under specific circumstances. When transformed into a cloud, the caster can control the flow of the vapour through the air, allowing them to, as mentioned before, fly, squeeze themselves through tight passages, or move objects about – a wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic could pull a person out from under a mob attacking them by dispersing and reforming them nearby, or steal their opponents' weapons by vaporizing them into their hands and bringing them to their own. As the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic has transformed their entire body into that of a cloud, wind and water-derived abilities are absorbed into their very existence, causing their cloud form to become larger as these two elements are partially what compose a cloud. As per the naming scheme of several God Slayer Magic spells, Zephyrus is the Greek god of west wind.
- Curaga (
天神空癒し系Kearuga lit. Heavenly God Skies Rejuvenation): Curaga is an intermediate Sky God Slayer Magic spell that enables the caster to heal themselves from all injuries sustained as well as restore their arcane energies. In any case, when performing Curaga, the caster focuses intently, before they pulse the magical energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin ever-so-subtly, causing an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, with the caster gathering large amounts of air and enchanting the "pure" part of its cleanliness with their Sky God Slayer Magic, before directing it into the open wounds of their targets – at this point, the air flows into their systems to purge it of all wounds, restoring the body both internally and externally, including a patient's fatigue and body stress; Curaga is also capable of nullifying powerful poisons and curing numerous diseases; through the use of Curaga, the caster is capable of almost immediately restoring any injury inflicted upon themselves, making it disappear harmlessly; by absorbing external sources of air and merging it with their arcane energies, the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic is able to heal themselves, mimicking regeneration by recreating lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs; indeed, the speed and efficiency at which the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic recovers from all sorts of injuries transcends the highest limits of human potential, granting them the ability to completely regenerate damaged and destroyed tissue and organs at a velocity that can be considered akin to that of traditional forms of Healing Magic. Their white blood cells and other aspects of their genetic makeup possess such an efficiency that they are capable of near-instantly defeating anything that could be considered harmful to the user of Sky God Slayer Magic, banishing any microbes while keeping their healthy and bestowing upon them an immunity to all forms of disease or disorder no matter the form it takes upon, and whether or not it's supernaturally-transmitted, meaning that the user may or may not have a complete immunity to the dreaded Magical Barrier Particles, which are poisonous anti-eternano particles released by the Etherious – however, this can't be confirmed; but what can be confirmed is that the user is constantly in peak physical condition as their body is constantly and instantly reverting to a healthy state, granting them inexhaustible stamina and vitality. Additionally, the user is incapable of getting drunk no matter the strength of the drink, nor addicted or even take any form of drugs; impurities which are transmitted through the air, and they have displayed a complete immunity to hypnosis and Illusion Magic, which could quite possibly limit their focus. In terms of regeneration speed, the user is capable of regenerating all sorts of tissue within a few moments – even from terrible wounds such as getting an arm torn off, it can instantly regenerate good as new in the blink of an eye; furthermore, the user can instantly heal from severe third-degree burns that cover most of their body and regenerate missing eyes within a matter of seconds; as long as there's bone or even a single portion of cellular tissues there, it can regenerate – as the caster increases in power, this allows them to regenerate their DNA, effectively undoing genetic mutations and breakdown. Once the process of regeneration is complete, the caster's body will automatically adhere to the updated information and restore itself to before any harm was suffered. Such a remarkable ability makes the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic tricky to defeat, considering that, if the opponent doesn't manage to strike them down in a single blow, the caster can heal themselves and continue battling as if nothing happened. By using a lot of energy, the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic can even revive people that are in a near-death state. The healing power granted by it is extremely high, having been described as capable of healing wounds inflicted by a real god. However, a downside to this function is that, like Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic is directly affected by the air surrounding themselves, meaning that, if the air were to be clean, they would become more powerful, but if it were to be heavily polluted, it would be hazardous for their health. In all cases, the caster is capable of healing injuries in a matter of seconds, without the need for any preparation or particular stance. This ability is why Sky God Slayer Magic is considered a healing-type magic on par with, if not greater than Sky Dragon Slayer Magic.
God Slayer's Secret Art (滅神奥義 Metsujin Ōgi): The strongest techniques of a God Slayer. In regards to Sky God Slayer Magic, the caster's God Slayer's Secret Arts have a prefix Sanshu Jingi (
- Sanshu Jingi: Amatsu no Murakumo (
三種神器・天ノ叢雲, Sanshu Jingi: Ama no Murakumo lit. Three Sacred Treasures: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds): Sanshu Jingi: Amatsu no Murakumo is an advanced Sky God Slayer Magic spell that's acknowledged as one of the God Slayer's Secret Arts attainable by the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic - it's an almighty attack where the caster gathers black winds around their hands, which they then raise over their body, creating feather-like shaped winds from their arms, and sends the wind at the target in the form of wings that are fashioned slightly like a serpentine mass, annihilating their enemy upon contact. Sanshu Jingi: Amatsu no Murakumo appears to be named after the Kusanagi, also known as "Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven" (天叢雲剣 Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi), a mythological sword from Japanese folklore found within the body of a monstrous eight-headed snake, the Yamata no Orochi; the resemblance is further accentuated by the snake-like appearance of the attack.
- Sanshu Jingi: Amatsu no Murakumo Kai (
三種神器・天ノ叢雲・改, Sanshu Jingi: Ama no Murakumo Kai lit. Three Sacred Treasures: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds – Revised): Sanshu Jingi: Amatsu no Murakumo Kai is an advanced Sky God Slayer Magic spell that's one of Sky God Slayer Magic's most, if not the most powerful spell of the magic, being acknowledged as one of the God Slayer's Secret Arts attainable by the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic - it's an almighty attack where the caster directs feather-like shaped winds in the form of wings at their opponent, annihilating them completely – Amatsu no Murakumo Kai, as the name may suggest, is a refined version of the God Slayer's Secret Art known as Heavenly Gathering of Clouds utilized by Sky God Slayer Magic. In any case, when performing Sanshu Jingi: Amatsu no Murakumo Kai, the caster focuses intently, before they pulse the magical energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin ever-so-subtly, causing an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, with the caster extending their arms outwards with their palms open, directing these winds as to amass currents of air to spiral around their hands. At this point, the caster subsequently lifts their now-free hands into the skies, gathering more winds from the atmosphere and shaping them into the form of thinner streams. Air is then generated from the caster's very arms, appearing out of them in the form of stylized feathers, which rapidly grow in number until the wielder of Sky God Slayer Magic can condense them into an elongated mass before them by using their hands. Such final current grows larger and larger as one of its ending parts wraps around their body and the other is launched towards the user's opponent. Four heavenly wings composed of air are shown protruding from the part focused around the caster's body, while the entire structure is surrounded by thin, spiralling currents of the very same wind, scattering some of the feathers around as the serpentine mass approaches its target at speeds that even the slightest of movements travel at speeds faster than anyone, even those with clairvoyance, cannot predict, completely transcending the mere concept of "speed" while in flight. The serpentine masses chase the opponent to the ends of the earth, no matter where the foe is standing, even if they possessed high speed, as they would catch their foe eventually, moving at impossible angles that always manage to reach its target; they will always change their path around any obstacles or pierce through any wall in order to reach their target. As they move though the atmosphere, they gather and condense stray magical particles upon their forms to increase in speed. Upon impact, the nine serpentine heads converge into the form of a massive vacuum that takes the form of a pillar; spinning around like a vortex at high speeds—it keeps the foe stationary inside the vortex leaving an opening from which the caster can attack. From inside the vortex, countless wind blades are thrown back and forth at the foe, inflicting minor cuts upon their body at unpredictable points; while the damage seems small at first; once the vortex subsides, all of the damage adds up—in the form of an extremely damaging move that can critically injure them. The tornado manifested slices away at the opponent's body via multiple miniature blades of wind that compose its entirety that severely damage the body on a cellular level. It produces so many individual strikes that they are uncountable, and the wind-blades sever all nerve channels in the body, leaving the target unable to move after being struck; as an extra bonus, this technique the attack keeps going like an actual whirlwind and cuts up anyone who gets caught in it even after the initial strike—with every hit, a wind blade absorbs a portion of the opponent's magical energy, all depending on the amount of magical energy poured into the attack. Immediately after, the vacuum collapses in on itself in the form of an enormous, expanding sphere of destruction; the surging radius seems to hit a wall; as if the explosion is contained somehow in a giant glass sphere. The light released by the attack rebounds inward, sharpening, rippling across itself as the wave appears to have reached a predetermined diameter and hovered there. The blast radius looks like a huge sphere of negative space one thousand and five hundred feet across, with neat slices taken out of surrounding buildings, pavement, cars, hillsides, et cetera; there appears to have been no actual heat, let alone shockwaves, emanating from the explosion at all – the only result is that a massive spherical section of the area appears to be missing, and it should be noted that the wind produced is so powerful its gust peaks at 120m/s, with a pressure of 900HPA. Just with its original iteration, Sanshu Jingi: Amatsu no Murakumo Kai appears to be named after the Kusanagi, also known as "Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven" (天叢雲剣 Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi), a mythological sword from Japanese folklore found within the body of a monstrous eight-headed snake, the Yamata no Orochi; the resemblance is further accentuated by the snake-like appearance of the attack.
- Sanshu Jingi: Amatsu no Murakumo Kai (
God Force (
The physical changes that a God Slayer undergoes while in God Force are close to nonexistent, but the arcane energies swirling around their existence more than make up for that - out of their elemental energy, a halo bridging through a distinct six-wing pinnation manifests, centered upon the caster's back. These wings are capable of being utilized for many purposes, whether for offense by extending forward to serve the purpose of impossibly sharp masses of blades, for defense by shrouding the wielder as to act as an impromptu Defenser, and many more purposes, including, of course, high-speed flight that transcends the concept of "speed". Of course, in God Force, the God Slayer gains the ability to understand laws that are hitherto unknown and unexplainable to the natural world, no longer requiring physical motions to direct their element, but rather, spells are activated in accordance to their mental commands as the elemental wings perform all the activation sequences of their particular God Slayer Magic for them. Interestingly, as it is rumoured that Gods were involved deeply within the formation of the world- which could actually be a load of hogwash- it is said that each one of them except the false Yakuma gods possesses absolute dominance over an aspect of the world's life cycle- this power is known as Divine Command (神令, Shinrei). For example, Chronos, as the name would ever-so-subtly indicate, has an absolute rule over the fabric of time, whereas Ankhseram, the God of Life and Death, has control over those forces; this absolute dominance and unopposed reign over an aspect of the world is integrated into the God Slayer's element depending on the patron deity; for example, a theoretical Ice God Slayer Magic whose patron deity is Chronos would be able to freeze the flow of time and space, effectively stopping time. Unlike Dragon Force and Devil Force, the price for overusing God Force does not forcibly transform the God Slayer into a god, but rather, there doesn't seem to be a cost for activating the form at all other than a greater magical energy drain than normal.
Dual-Element God Mode
Tempestorm God Mode (モード荒嵐神, Mōdo Areshijin): Tempestorm God Mode is the name of Chelia Blendy's Dual-Element God Mode, which, as the name would indicate, it is the God Slayer Magic equivalent to the likes of Dual Element Dragon Mode of Dragon Slayer Magic and Dual-Element Devil Mode of Devil Slayer Magic in that it is a state where a God Slayer consumes the element of another wielder of a different form of God Slayer Magic and combines both elements into one inside their bodies and utilize the properties of both, as well as increasing their own destructive capabilities. It is an ability Chelia developed as a theory; believing that, if Wendy could develop a Dual-Element Dragon Mode through her consuming Momoko Sitri's Water Dragon Slayer Magic, then it would not be impossible for her to do the same. The Dual-Element God Mode that's referred to as Tempestorm God Mode was born through the fusion of fire and air; during her travels over the seven-year timeskip, Chelia managed to encounter a wielder of Flame God Slayer Magic, with whom she'd had a quarrel, and devoured his flames, which merged inside her body with her own winds through Chelia filtering and dominating the harmful aspects of the consumed element by way of her own Magical Aura as to momentarily dilute its hazardous effects to enable the consumption to take place, allowing Chelia to integrate this element within her Magic Origin, making it safe before she flares its power up once, thus allowing Chelia to channel and harness both elements inside of her bodies whether it be separately or combined in a manner that's uncannily similar to a Combination Spell, which is, well a combination between two magics, not dissimilar to that of a Unison Raid as to create a power that's not dissimilar to invoking the power of God Force; as well as drastically increasing her own destructive capabilities.
While tapping into the power of her Dual-Element God Mode, unlike Wendy, Chelia goes through several noticeable changes. Much like a seraph, Chelia has six black, flaming wings covered in black winds, as well as being immersed in a black aura of powerful flaming winds. Additionally, the sclera of her eyes goes from white to black, and her irises glow a dark crimson. As a result of the sheer volume of the magical power granted by this power-up, before even properly utilizing the power to its fullest, Chelia constantly discharges aftereffects of black airs, and her speed and power drastically increase to levels that allows her to fight toe-to-toe with incredulously powerful beings- the power of Dual-Element God Mode additionally enables Chelia to shrug off some forms of Black Magic. When in this form, Chelia has access to enhanced versions of her normal God Slayer Magic spells. When the power granted by Dual Element God Mode is exerted to its maximum, in a radius expanding meters, the surroundings itself becomes a storm of dual-streamed flames and air and Chelia becomes cloaked in her element, causing a frightening visage. This ability combines the destructive abilities and properties of both elements, both shredding the opponent's bodies and burning and setting them ablaze through them through the heat of the flames; she's able to invoke this form at any time that she deems to be suitable, with Chelia inducing a replication of the activation sequences of the corresponding magics in order to activate these powers. The sheer power of Chelia's attacks within her Dual Element God Mode rival, if not surpass, that of a wielder of Dual Element Dragon Slayer Magic, and Chelia is able to pull off destructive feats not usually seen with her own standard power. Even though it's momentary, she is able to call upon it when she's in a state of anger, her emotions influencing how long this boosted form is capable of staying active for. However, this ability places a heavy strain on an untrained body, to the point that even a single use is capable of completely draining Chelia of all of her energy; when she boosts up her power through the unlocking of their Second Origin, she is able to use this ability more easily with less strain; however, part of her timeskip training was to overcome this, and she has seen some success, reducing the strain it would normally cause by half.
- Chelia's infobox images were coloured and linearted by Aha, so hat's off to him.