A few months have passed since the fall of Olympic Code, all is well. But soon, in a small town, Sanjo is met by a mysterious messenger; is coerced into participating in a age old mage tournament, the Pergrande Tournament, or better known as the Hell Tournanment. Coincidently, Richard Aria and Lana Kaen seek out Sanjo, both who later willfully join Sanjo compete in this tournament(and by extension, later confront the tournament committee). Wary of the committee, they set off for the Pergrande Kingdom. Just when life was boring, they have been thrust into another situation, of which they don't know the full magnintude; fate shall play its' hand once more.
- Dawn I & Dawn II (Introduction)
- Invitation to Blood Shed: Journey to the Pergrande Tournament!
- First Rounds: A Meeting of Rivals
- Competition is Fierce: Know Your Enemies
- The Quarter Finals Commence: Let the Blood Fly! (final chapter)
- The arc and tournament end abruptly when Team Vista recieves a message that "Fiore is in trouble".