|Sky Dragon Slayer Magic|
Sky Dragon Slayer Magic (天の滅竜魔法, Ten no Metsuryū Mahō) is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, Slayer Magic, and last but not least, a Dragon Slayer Magic which is focused upon the transformation of the physiology of the caster's body into a dragon, which are extremely powerful and flight-capable legendary creatures that are a strange mixture between serpentine, reptilian and avian traits that live in Earth Land; resulting in Sky Dragon Slayer Magic revolving around the generation, manipulation, and the consumption as well as absorption of the element which is known as the the layer of gases that surrounds Earth Land and is retained by the planet's gravity as well as wind, which is the flow of gases on a large scale.
Unusually, alongside their ordinary title of Dragon Slayer, those who wield Sky Dragon Slayer Magic are called Enchanters (魔法使い Mahōtsukai; lit. Sorcerer/Witch), a title starkly different from the traditional Wizard (魔道士, lit. Madōshi). Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is harnessed by the Sky Dragon Grandine, the original Wendy Marvell, as well as the cloned version of Wendy Marvell. Additionally, the spell which is known as Hecate was derived from this magic.
As briefly mentioned above, Dragon Slayer Magic is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, and last but not least, a Slayer Magic that allows its users to transform the physiology of their body into those of a dragon, a species of legendary creatures whom are oftentimes regarded as the strongest of all monsters with immeasurable power and intelligence dwelling within their bodies – dragons can be said to be less of an organic creature themselves but rather, an embodiment of the greatest power of all, and as such, these beings are revered and feared by all whom are knowledgeable of their existence, the mere mention of them causing shockwaves that radiate throughout the lands, magicians of all ranks and walks of life quivering at their name. More importantly, as "ultimate power made physical", they would need an "ultimate magic" to suit their very nature as power manifested in the mortal plane of existence; something that would be far above most magicians in the era that they made their mark on mankind. They could be thought of as "Elemental Magic made manifest and brought to its absolute zenith", though while a personification of the strongest power imaginable; the chains known as a "mortal body" that bind them to the dimension referred as Earth Land do not hinder their performance in battle in the slightest – in fact, their mortality and physical form allow them to utilize their unique Magic Origin which is referred to as the Factor of the Dragon (竜の因子, Ryū no Inshi); indeed, the dragon's origin produces a unique magical power that transcends what could be achieved by normal humans. Normally, a magician's body could be considered a machine which created magical energy, a Dragon's magic origin acts as living power plant which created magical energy, serving the purpose of an enormous magic core with tremendous capacity that generates all sorts of elemental energy that's independent from their body through the simple act of breathing, capable of serving as a power source to power countless appliances – all this works in conjunction alongside the perks that their biology normally gives them; and through application of magical manipulation, grants them the ability to reinforce the sheer power of their own body with their signature element which is assigned to them as birth; generating limitless quantities of their element with an absolute dominance over said element, bestowing upon the wielder of Dragon Slayer Magic fearsome power in the heat of combat. In this case, the dragon who taught the user was a Sky Dragon, which granted the user the ability of wind manipulation, Dragon-style - however, Wendy Marvell, as a clone of the original created by Dosaman Ghasulchaonlor using Arc of Embodiment and a sample of DNA taken from the original, counts as a Third Generation Dragon Slayer as her body's physiology maintains the alterations the original received during her training while simultaneously being a living Lacrima, making her one of the very few Third-Generation Dragon Slayers with actual power.
In the case of the Sky Dragon Slayer Magic when used by a dragon, the Sky Dragon takes blatant advantage of the fact that their mortality and physical form enables them to utilize their unique draconic Magic Origin alongside the perks that their biology normally gives them; their biological structure has been perfectly attuned to how their Factor of the Dragon functions; more specifically, since with every breath, the Sky Dragon generates energy independent from their body; which, through application of magical manipulation, grants them the ability to reinforce the sheer power of their own body with their signature element. But of course, no matter whom is utilizing this amazing power, when inducing the activation process for Sky Dragon Slayer Magic and thereby performing the signature aerokinetic manipulation of the magic, the caster utilizes an activation sequence not dissimilar from air-element magics of all kinds such as Wind Magic, Air Magic, Wind-Make, and much less notably due to its user being an over-hyped bore, Gale Dragon Slayer Magic. This involves the wielder of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic focusing intently as they release the arcane energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin outwards into the vicinity, from here inducing the usual fusion of eternano that's ambient within the atmosphere and said arcane energies before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, resulting in a user of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic gaining the ability to manipulate, modify, consume, and generate from their body air, the common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds such as the generation of oxygen and the generation of nitrogen surrounding the planet that is retained by Earth Land's gravity, and wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet.
Like all Dragon Slayer Magics- and Slayer Magics in general- Sky Dragon Slayer Magic allows the caster to transform their body with features of air and wind, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles, ensuring that their body doubles as a make-shift weapon unique to themselves, thus greatly increasing the damage of their attacks, manipulating the element of air to its fullest extent; the attacks consist mainly of short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage; it can also be channeled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range; since air cannot be seen by conventional methods, neither can the attacks and derivatives formed by/from it, making it an invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge. As air is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather, and the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves, it can be focused by the caster simulating horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, resulting in the creation of breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes. With Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, the caster has achieved absolute mastery over the skies; this grants them incredibly high offensive power, enabling them to assault their foes in countless ways; they not only have control over wind, but taken to an entirely new level, the user of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic has control over air molecules and anything associated with their composition, including an absolute dominance over the heavens, the azure skies, enabling them to manifest and manipulate air of any strength and intensity; they display a level of aerokinesis far beyond normal wind magicians and even perhaps those with Sky-Slayer powers; if an enemy were to attempt to utilize a wind-based power against them, the user of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic could effortlessly take control of the power and turn it against them with twice the power as it had under the ownership of their inferiors. Some of the caster's deadliest and most devious abilities with Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is the creation of miniaturized hurricanes that can bring destruction to anything that comes into contact with the wall of wind; in addition to their rotational power, they retain the signature sharpness of Wind Magic- these hurricanes create pressure of enormous proportions, flinging everything that it touches away at horrifying velocities. The caster can even siphon the air out of others' lungs; suffocating anyone they wish with no more than a thought or incapacitating them by saturating their surroundings with oxygen.
However, unlike other types of Dragon Slayer Magic, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is also geared more towards healing and support rather than just offensive measures; indeed, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic has a certain synergy with the non-offensive properties of the element of the air rather than just shredding everything the caster's surging winds come into contact with; in this manner, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic can induce a highly potent form of Healing Magic which is able to rejuvenate the wounds and magical energies of anyone that the caster wishes to be affected by, capable of healing injuries that are dealt by a dragon, even if it's of an opposing element. This healing is activated by the wielder of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic gathering large amounts of air and enchanting the "pure" part of its cleanliness with their Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, before directing it into the open wounds of their targets – at this point, the air flows into their systems to purge it of all wounds, restoring the body both internally and externally; but the time of healing varies from person to person—and even the severity of the target's wounds. It's generally enough to almost completely cure most injuries it was used on so far, and to nullify the effects of powerful toxikinetic-type magics, even when released by the Absolute Toxicity Dragon whom is the strongest wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic around, displaying the ability to completely nullify a patient's fatigue and body stress, something made more formidable by the fact that Healing Magic is considered to be on the level of a Lost Magic, and believed to be nonexistent anymore. In addition to healing, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic can also grant support in battle, by boosting allies' physical prowess in a similar manner to "status buffs" from video games; inducing an increase in parameters all across the board, such as speed, strength, durability, and magical output by invoking a variety of 'buff' spells such as Troia, Vernier, Arms, Armor, Re-Raise, Deus Corona, and Deus Eques, plus all of their derivative spells. These processes are only magnified a hundredfold with the natural ability of Dragon Slayer Magic to regenerate from all sorts of injuries no matter their severity, and the wielder of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is able to apply this ultra-swift regenerative process to their healing spells, effortlessly surpassing the healing time of any other form of Healing Magic around, only matched by Sky God Slayer Magic. However, as status buffs and healing require a very large expenditure of magical energy, the user can only use them in very limited quantities.As with all forms of Dragon Slayer Magic, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic has virtually unlimited customization options in regards to the element formed through simple magical manipulation and reinforced through the power of a dragon – the colour of the air produced by the magic is able to be altered freely, its properties which aren't limited to but include temperature, the smell that it emits, its taste, and overall "feel" is capable of being modified to the user's liking for countless different effects and powers, more often than not being attuned to their own personality and ambitions; their "type" can be changed at will, and they can even be given a material consistency. In its normal state, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic seems to have a "slicing" effect to it, seemingly causing cutting damage alongside the user's airy determination given a corporal form in their element; like all Slayer Magics, the user's element is much tougher than any other example of it; in the case of the user, the air which is produced by Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is stronger than normal air, capable of shrugging off anything thrown their way. Of course, as the highest form of elemental manipulation around, the wielder of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of harnessing their magic in any manner that they deem to be suitable, commonly changing between offensive, defensive, evasive, or supplementary potencies in accordance to the situation at hand. In addition, the user can consume external sources of air to restore their body to a healthy state and regain their reserves of strength, something that also makes them immune to all types of air-related powers such as Wind Magic and Air Magic, due to their capability of nullifying air-based attacks by sucking them in and eating them; the consumed air also seems to possess a different "taste" according to its "quality"; since air is a constant within Earth Land, the user of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of simply taking a deep breath as to absorb air and thus heal themselves; but it should be noted that the user of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is directly affected by the air surrounding them, meaning that, if the air were to be clean, they would become more powerful, but if it were to be heavily polluted, they would become unable to use such Magic as a result. However, the user can't eat the air produced by this magic, or things given airy properties by themselves in order to reinvigorate themselves; though unlike other types of sky-based Slayer Magic, when a user of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is preparing a spell, their magical aura can absorb sources of air from the atmosphere in order to bolster the strength and scale of their next attack, and/or use the correct reactions in order to produce air and wind continuously.
- Sky Dragon's Roar (天龍の咆哮, Tenryū no Hōkō): Sky Dragon's Roar is a basic Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell which grants the caster the ability to release torrents of wind from their mouth; it is the hyperresonance ability of a dragon, attuned to the element of the air - as such, it obviously works best with the likes of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic and Gale Dragon Slayer Magic. In any case, when performing Sky Dragon's Roar, the caster utilizes their enhanced lung capacity in order to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within their mouth- from here, the user attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with their energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the user utilizing their magical energy in conjunction with their willpower in order to cause an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, transforming the state of existence of these energies into that of a high-density sphere of wind. Once this is done, in order to unleash the magical energy, the user utilizes the Dragon Cords (竜帯, Ryūtai), a dragon's equivalent of vocal cords which produce a louder and harsher sound while amplifying anything emitted from their mouth tremendously, resulting in a massive blast of energy spewing forth from their mouth towards the target; in the case of Sky Dragon's Roar, which, of course, as its name would suggest, is based around the air, this has the effect of the Dragon's Roar being unleashed through the air within their mouth being quickly decompressed before being released as a positively enormous hurricane-like blast that is launched towards their target at astounding speeds, matching and quite possibly exceeding the velocities of a bullet shot from the barrel of a machinegun. Accelerated to an even faster pace than normal due to the release of the hyperresonance being accompanied by a surge of winds due to the speed of the attack and the caster's natural element, Sky Dragon's Roar shoots forth at momentums which are unimaginable to the mind of a mortal, devastating everything that it so much happens to touch as the individual currents of air released by Sky Dragon's Roar are actually microscopic blades of wind similar to those generated by Sword Pressure - the sheer number of these wind-cutters are to the point that not even those with the sharpest of eyesight are capable of properly counting them all. Anything that just so happens to be in the epicenter of this maelstrom of absolute annihilation is laid bare before the vicious onslaught of pressurized wind blades, which slice at them endlessly- it cannot be said that one or ten edges impact upon the target's form for every second that passes, but rather, millions perform such a feat. When not controlling their own output, the caster shows the ability to destroy a large section of a port town using the roar alone, showing the great power backed by the Sky Dragon's base offensive spell. The middle is hollow; this allows the caster to slice the opponent. Should the target dodge, the force of the wind would knock them back, if not wound them and can be used as a shield against point-black attacks. When it strikes, it grinds into the opponent with extreme force, and the wind decompressing into their opponent at high speeds, grinding against them and shredding them through sheer force. The attack seems to strike the target multiple times simultaneously, creating a number of surreal, delayed shockwaves, and the blades of wind that composes the Sky Dragon's Roar are sharper than actual metallic swords, and they cut so deeply that they are capable of causing damage on a cellular level, cutting off the Magic Pathways and removing the methods of casting spells from the user's existence if the caster deems it to be suitable. The caster is also capable of curving its trajectory and releasing multiple blasts from various directions, ensuring that Sky Dragon's Roar is a "certain-hit" attack. After the timeskip, Wendy displays the ability to release the basic Sky Dragon's Roar in the form of multiple beams of shredding air that expand from a compressed sphere of air which eventually converge into a single destructive beam, surrounded by a vortex of wind, which doubles the speed of the attack. This iteration of the spell is known to be so fast that the hurricane's movement is invisible, and it truly seems like she shoots her opponent, except that the resulting impact is not akin to an actual pistol, but to a small hand-held cannon and powerful enough to propel the unlucky recepient several meters away. The incredible speed both makes the strike far more powerful, and harder to dodge; connecting instantly with the target. This attack possesses incredible power, able to tear through non-magical armours with relative ease; the extreme power of this version of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic displays the level of mastery she's gained over the power of aerokinesis, devastating everything in its path.
- Additional Attack Number One: Sky Dragon's Healing Howl (追加攻撃・一号・天龍の吠医, Tsuika Kōgeki Ichigō: Tenryū no Hoei): Additional Attack Number One: Sky Dragon's Healing Howl, previously known as Sky Dragon's Roar + Cure (天龍の咆哮プラスキュア, Tenryū no Hōkō Purasu Kyua), is a Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell and a follow-up to the basic Sky Dragon's Roar - unlike the original version, this variant involves integrating the mechanics of the healing properties of this particular Dragon Slayer Magic within the roar to produce nightmarish illusions. When using this attack, she breathes a hurricane-like blast at her target; however, the Sky Dragon's Roar is aided by her Cure spell; when it strikes, it causes an odd interaction with the opponent's brain, causing them to receive numerous nightmarish illusions which are nigh-indistinguishable from reality, trapping them within these phantasms. Once caught within these illusions, the foe has increased difficulty in controlling their magical power and their perception of reality becomes somewhat blurred, drastically weakening and trapping the foe in an illusion nigh-indistinguishable from reality, delving deep into the target's mind and even reverse any trauma they have experienced while healing them; though this could serve as potentially damaging to the target.
- Additional Attack Number Two: Sky Dragon's Bullet (追加攻撃・二号・天龍の弾丸 Tsuika Kōgeki Nigō: Tenryū no Dangan): Additional Attack Number Two: Sky Dragon's Bullet is a basic Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell that also serves as a follow-up to the basic Sky Dragon's Roar spell - unlike the original version, this variant is a weaker and smaller variation of Sky Dragon's Roar where Wendy releases a compressed ball of air from her mouth which is powerful enough to rip a small hole in the target's body, much like a bullet, hence the name. Wendy can also lower the strength on this technique to use it for more mundane purposes, such as fly swatting and winning prizes at carnivals. The shape of this technique is derived from a jagged bullet, hence the hit of this technique will have more of an impact on actual magical defenses since it is sharper than the round bullet and resembles more modern bullets. On the rare occasion that it is utilized in an offensive manner Sky Dragon's Bullet leaves wound similar to a bullet wound. While it is known to be weak, it is a very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with her impressive speed and agile techniques. However it's never been used to counter or deflect another powerful attack in any fights, which is because it is too weak to do so.
- Sky Dragon's Shredding Fist (天龍の破砕拳, Tenryū no Hasaiken): A melee spell in which Wendy amasses intense amounts of high-velocity wind upon one of her hands and performs a powerful thrust forward in an arc in the form of a one inch punch, striking with her fingertips; using the power of the tornado around her hand to generate tremendous amounts of impact force at extremely close distances. When performing this one inch punch Wendy stands with her fist very close to the target (the distance depends, usually from 0–6 inches). A quick movement of the wrist produces the force needed, the wrist is held with the knuckles facing out on a horizontal axis, the wrist is then moved up and a strike is produced with the bottom two knuckles. This blow is severely augmented compared to a regular one inch punch due to being infused with Wendy's element, striking the foe with her fingertips, releasing that wind with tremendous cutting power as the wind around her fist grinds into the opponent; dealing tremendous damage to the foe, leaving behind a wake of wind when she strikes the opponent. This spell is said to be a combination of Vivian's Solar Dragon's Devouring Fang and Momoko's Water Dragon's Blast Fang.
- Sky Dragon's Wing Attack (天竜の翼撃, Tenryū no Yokugeki): When performing this spell, Wendy rushes towards her opponent; while doing so, she produces a large stream of wind from each of her arms, which, when it comes in contact with the foes, shreds them through the high-velocity wind, and at the same time sends them flying away behind them due to the blunt force of the wind which is manifested. The wind takes the rough form of a pair of Dragon's wings, thus the name of the attack. This spell can also by employed by Wendy first grabbing the targets' heads and then producing the wind to strike them, as she jumps into the air, and then unleashes two streams of winds from her hands, subsequently swinging such streams at the opponent and blowing them away. The force that Wendy throws her opponent with more often than not generates a small tornado that blasts against the opponent, causing them to be damaged and stunned as the tornado explodes upon contact rather like a giant compressed air bullet, with an ability to send them flying if they get caught in mid-air by it.
- Sky Dragon's Claw (天龍の鉤爪, Tenryū no Kagitsume): When performing this spell, Wendy engulfs her foot with high-velocity winds; rotating and controlling the direction of the air gathered upon her foot long enough to levitate herself off the ground and remain in the air for as long as she wishes to maintain it, before proceeding to assault the opponent with a powerful wind-enhanced kick, with the winds greatly augmenting the power of said kick. Wendy can also create wind from her feet, greatly enhancing speed and allowing her to jet-propel in any direction that she wishes. This makes it easier for Wendy to get close to opponents that she wishes to engage in close combat. Sky Dragon's Claw can be used for a variety of purposes: she can fly around freely at high speed, cross long distances in short times, remain out of enemy's range and evade their blows, as well as reach otherwise unreachable places via the propulsion that is gained when utilizing this spell. Wendy can also combine the jet-propulsion capabilities of Sky Dragon's Claw for use with other techniques.
- Sky Dragon's Wind Cutter (天龍の風切り, Tenryū no Kazekiri): One of her most efficient techniques, as well as one of her most used; Sky Dragon's Wind Cutter is a pinpoint slashing strike, where Wendy channels wind upon her fingers and swings her hand forward in a subtle arc formation, sending out a sharp blade of compressed air pressure that appears of faint ripples of wind that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body at high speeds; this attack enables Wendy to assault things which are out of her range, sending air blades which fly through the air itself; and can even remain floating in it until the right moment to slash. These blades of wind possess incredible range and devastating power; and Wendy has mastered this ability to the point that it can cut through barriers of magical energy. These projectiles are capable of slashing her opponents and sending them flying away from her, with enough force to make them fall off cliffs and high places they might be standing on. The resulting sharpened blast of this technique is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from Wendy, causing grievous injuries to those hit. Sky Dragon's Wind Cutter is akin to an unavoidable longsword which can leave the body of the foe mutilated; being capable of being unleashed in rapid succession. Upon contact, the blade of air not only cuts, but explodes with bursts of compressed air which can shatter the body. While not a technique of Wendy's nature, the Sky Dragon's Wind Cutter was created under honing from Jason.
- Sky Dragon's Vacuum Sphere (天龍の真空玉, Tenryū no Shinkūgyoku): A variant of Sky Dragon's Wind Cutter; when performing this spell, Wendy channels wind upon her fingers and swings her hand forward in a subtle arc formation, sending out several small sharp blades of compressed air pressure in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blades are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function. Wendy is able to fire a multitude of vacuum spheres in rapid succession, having a certain level of control regarding the size and shape of the bullets; it is akin to a swarm of invisible wind blades that shred the opponent's body without remorse.
- Sky Dragon's Robe (天龍の衣, Tenryū no Koromo): A powerful defense technique; Wendy initiates this technique by crossing her hands before her and wrapping her body in a whirlwind of steam released from her lungs, using make-shift tubes produced from her own body in order to release the air inside her lungs. This prompts many air currents to gather around her, creating a hurricane surrounding her entire body. While clad in this suit of winds, Wendy's destructive power is boosted, allowing her to go into melee to perform wind-enhanced blows capable of pulverizing steel. Predictably, her defense is also increased exponentially, with the currents moving around her being strong enough to repel enemies and prevent them from nearing her. The wind suit gives Wendy the ability to reflect the sun rays off of her body, giving her much needed protection against the sun. Also, by reflecting the light, Wendy becomes invisible, which gives her the opportunity to launch surprise attacks. In addition, due to Sky Dragon's Robe blowing wind inside out, all the fire around Wendy will be extinguished, meaning that fire-based attacks directed against her will be completely unable to land.
- Sky Dragon's Iron Brand (天龍の烙印, Tenryū no Rakuin): Iron Brand is a simple spell utilizing the Ruyi Jingu Bang. When performing the spell, Wendy grips her staff with both of her hands; as she surges her magical energy into the staff, causing wind to spiral around the staff in the form of a small tornado which whirls around at high speeds. With a single movement, Wendy slams the Ruyji Jingu Bang down in a forwards motion, as the wind is accelerated via the momentum of the swing, being unleashed in a sphere of hyper-compressed oxygen which possesses tremendous concussive force; with the capacity to completely blow away anything within its radius with the force of a colliding tank. The sphere of oxygen has great accuracy; as it synchronizes with the winds in order to reach its target quickly. The oxygen sphere is mighty enough to hollow out the ground, and level an entire forest. Because of the large quantity of wind kneaded into it, it explodes the moment it reaches its target, dealing an enormous amount of damage, as well as leveling anything in its path. In addition to explosive power, Iron Brand is capable of slicing at opponents once the wind is dispersed via the explosion; sending wind blades in every direction to assault unsuspecting opponents.
- Sky Dragon's Crushing Fang (天竜の砕牙, Tenryū no Saiga): A melee spell in which Wendy covers one of her hands and then moves it before her in an arc, striking with the finger tips, and hitting the enemy and leaving a wake of wind behind as she does so. This spell is very similar to the Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang spell as displayed by Fire Dragon Slayer Magic.
- Sky Dragon's Wave Wind (天竜の波颪 Tenryū no Namioroshi): Sky Dragon's Wave Wind is a basic Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell in which the caster swings their hand in order to generate a large and very powerful tornado that takes the form of a short-range burst of wind around their body. This technique enables them to free themselves from entrapping magic by other opponents, especially magic that possesses the intent to bind the caster.
- Cure (
天龍の医呪, Kearu lit. Sky Dragon's Healing Spell): Sky Dragon Slayers are able to utilize powerful healing Magic, a Magic previously believed to be long-lost. Such power has been described as being capable of healing injuries inflicted by a real Dragon. Wendy's power is capable of manipulating clean air, to perform various feats, such as draining poison from an infected victim. By using a lot of energy, Wendy can even revive people that are in a near-death state. With the use of this Magic, Wendy is also capable of restoring the body internally and externally including a patient's fatigue and body stress; but she cannot heal as effectively in polluted areas. However, it has also been noted that Wendy cannot heal her own injuries as of yet. As of the timeskip, Wendy is able to employ this restorative power on herself, healing injuries in a matter of seconds, without the need for any preparation or particular stance, and can otherwise heal others by generating a bright, airy sphere between her hands and touching targets with it; the healing effect restores health and magical power over time.
- Extension: Toujours Pur (
追加攻撃・天龍の回春剤分野, Ekusutenshon: Tujūsu Pā lit. Additional Attack: Sky Dragon's Rejuvenating Agent Realm, Latin for "Always Pure"): Extension: Toujours Pur is a basic Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell which is a variation of the basic healing spell known as Cure, named in a similar language to the language Jason uses for his own spells, Wendy manipulates clean air into a wide dome, surrounding multiple targets. This spell heals the targets as long as the dome is up, and Wendy doesn't need to concentrate to leave the dome up, it expires after a period of a half hour. While under the dome, all ailments will be cured and wounds patched up, even if someone is actively fighting inside it, hence the name.
- Extension: Toujours Pur (
- Troia (トロイア, Toroia): Troia is a Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Spell where Wendy generates a sphere of energy between her hands and then touches the target with it, affecting their sense of balance. Additionally, it can be utilized to remove negative status ailments; erasing common ailments like being poisoned or blindness, as well as less common status ailments that do not necessarily have their own removal spell. Essentially, it cures guild members of their negative statuses within an Area of Effect as long as Wendy can provide enough magical energy. After the timeskip, Wendy's skill with Troia enables her to erase up to three status effects upon her fellow guild members, as well as herself. In spite of its long-lasting properties, the spell's effect is only temporary, and, if cast continuously, it will become useless. Troia allows Wendy to negate the effects of magic used on herself or other people, and it protects her from any anomaly effect Magic targeted towards her.
- Vernier (
瞬足, Banīa): Vernier is a supportive spell that, by chanting out an incantation, allows Wendy to temporarily enhance the targets' movement speed by surrounding the targets with auras of wind. When Vernier is cast, her targets, or Wendy herself, is able to hover around at their own discretion within said auras of wind. Vernier is capable of being employed upon multiple allies, and also on the caster themselves; serving as a status buff of sorts. It is a spell which increases the speed of one or all allies, which, aside from bolstering their speed, increases the chances of landing a critical hit. The effect can stack, but repeated use on the same character increases the chance that Vernier misses. After the timeskip, Wendy is capable of casting an enhanced Vernier, which allows the target to attack very quickly with greatly reduced recovery time, usually fast enough for the attack to be used several times before the enemy can move; almost as if it seems that time has slowed down for the enemies. The incantation for Vernier is: "O swift wind that dashes through the heavens!....VERNIER!" (天を駆ける瞬足なる風を！....瞬足！, Ten wo Kakeru Shunsokunaru Kaze wo！....Banīa！). Additionally, By chanting "Ile Vernier", Wendy is able to cast the spell twice in succession, thereby doubling the speed-increasing capabilities of Vernier.
- Arms (剛腕 アームズ Āmuzu): After reciting an enchantment, Wendy then targets a region of the body in which to increase damage output, such as the arms, for a short period of time. After reciting an enchantment and generating a flat, elongated oval mass of magic before her hands, Wendy surrounds the target in a quavering magical aura, enhancing their offensive power for a certain period of time. It triples the next physical attack's strength. Multi-hit attacks only increase the power of the first strike. If an attack is physical but relies on a set factor, it still increases in power. It can be used on multiple allies at once, and can also be used in conjunction with other supportive spells simultaneously, such as Vernier. As of the timeskip, Wendy can utilize Arms in order to boost her target's attack strength by sextuple the amount, allowing them to perform exceedingly devastating blows which can shatter magical barriers with ease. The incantation for Arms is: " O strengthen of arm to cleave the heavens! ARMS!" (天を切り裂く剛腕なる力を！剛腕！, Ten wo Kirisaku Gōwannaru Chikara wo！Āmuzu！). Additionally, by chanting "Ile Arms", Wendy is able to cast the spell twice in succession, thereby doubling the offense-increasing capabilities of Arms.
- Arms x Vernier (剛腕 Ｘ 瞬足 Āmuzu x Banīa): Arms X Vernier is a Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Spell; when performing it, Wendy focuses upon her targets and expels her magical energy towards them, shrouding them within pulsating magical auras. Like the name itself suggests, Arms Spell X Vernier is a combination of Arms and Vernier, and allows Wendy to affect the target with both spells at once, increasing their offense and speed for a certain amount of time. Arms X Vernier boosts the power of her targets to the point that they appear to be mere flashes of energy as they move, powerful enough to cause craters and cracks in the air.
- Armor (アーマー Āmā): Armor is a spell that enhances the defense power of the target, including Wendy herself, for a short period of time. What it does is cast an aura of magic around Wendy's target's upper body, which increases their physical and magical defenses by halving all damage done to them, including offensive and curative spells, as well as physical attacks, including attacks unleashed armed, and those unarmed. The effect can stack, but repeated use on the same targets increases the chance the spell will miss. Over the timeskip, Wendy has improved on her use of the Armor spell; to the point that she is capable of effectively nullifying any damage done to the targets affected by her Armor spell.
- Arms x Armor X Vernier (アームズ ｘ アーマー ｘ バーニア, Āmuzu x Āmā x Bānia): This supportive spell is similar to Arms X Vernier; a union of the Arms, Armor, and Vernier spells. When cast, Wendy focuses upon her targets and expands her magical energy towards them, temporarily surrounding the targets, which can be multiple, with quavering Magical auras, granting them enhanced attack power and speed. In addition, it also boosts their defensive power. It grants a tremendous boost in power all around the board; the targets receive an enormous augmentation; enough to buff them up to at least SS-Class level mages, who are capable of throwing down with the best of them. This spell was only recently learned by Wendy during the seven year timeskip, so she hasn't worked the kinks out of it perfectly yet.
- Body Anomaly Reversal Magic, Raise (状態異常回復魔法レーゼ Jōtai Ijō Kaifuku Mahō Rēze): By using this spell, Wendy can negate the effects of Magic used on herself or other people, as seen when she used it to cancel powerful binding spells such as Paper Blizzard: Violet Dance as released from Paper Magic and even the uncategorized high-tier Bind Snake spell.
- Anomaly Resistance Enchant: Re-raise (状態異常耐性
付加リレーゼ Jōtai Ijō Taisei Enchanto Rirēze): A supportive spell that will protect Wendy from any anomaly effect Magic targeted towards her.
- Anomaly Resistance Enchant: Re-raise (状態異常耐性
- Deus Corona (
神の王冠Deusu Korona): By chanting "Elemental resistances rise!", Wendy is able to temporarily increase her defensive capabilities quite significantly. However, against powerful enough attacks, the resistances added onto her can be broken through.
- Deus Eques (
神の騎士Deusu Ekuesu): By chanting "Physical ability rise!", Wendy is able to temporarily increase her general physical capabilities
- Sky Dragon's Wings (天龍の羽交い Tenryū no Hagai): This spell wraps Wendy's entire body in air, which she can expel from her body to "fly". This spell is difficult to use in combat because it requires concentration, and therefore, concentration on the flight and battle would be split, making control difficult. The wings allow Wendy to travel across rough terrain, moving through areas where flying is the only method of passing through, or even just getting to higher places. When in flight, Wendy can move at incredible speeds, reaching that of 768 Mph, and can even go fast enough to keep up with Vivian's running speed in Vritra Mode. When not using her wings to move through the air, Wendy can also use her wings to give herself a speed boost when moving along the ground, by using them to propel herself forward at breakneck speeds. When using her wings to travel this way, Wendy stands on her tip-toes and beats her wings to propel herself forward at high speeds. Wendy had learned this spell during the timeskip; and uses it as her main form of transport since those seven years had passed.
- Sky Dragon's Walk (天龍の遊歩, Tenryū no Yūho): A simple technique, where Wendy uses her control over the air to generate small air currents at her feet, which allow her to walk on the air with impunity. It should be noted that walking on air is much faster than normal travel, and it gives her an advantage in aerial combat by being able to attack as if she were on the ground.
- Sky Illusion (
天龍の卓越風幻, Sukai Iryūjon lit. Sky Dragon's Prevailing Windy Illusions): TBA
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art (滅竜奥義, Metsuryū Ōgi): The Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts are a universally-known special classification that's given to the absolute strongest techniques of a Dragon Slayer.
- Shattering Light: Air Shattering Cannon (照破・空裂砲, Shōha Kūretsuhō): Shattering Light: Air Shattering Cannon is a powerful Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell which is one of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts, the strongest spells of a Dragon Slayer – in the case of Shattering Light: Air Shattering Cannon, it's an existence similar to the Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, being a powerful spell which involves the caster unleashing a powerful twin-sided torrent of wind that expand into innumerably large hurricanes towards their opponent which blast at them mercilessly before blowing the opponent away through an overwhelming quantity of slicing winds that shred the user's opponent, making Shattering Light: Air Shattering Cannon an attack which is best suited for terrible destruction. In any case, when performing Shattering Light: Air Shattering Cannon, Wendy will first take a deep breath, before gathering and condensing wind from the atmosphere into her mouth. Once she had gathered enough wind to fuel the extreme force of this spell, she suddenly applies external pressure, releasing a powerful hurricane-esque blast from her mouth. This version of the hurricane has three small spheres orbiting around it, in a similar manner to moons around a planet as the main blast is several gusts of wind bunched together as a single almighty blast. When coming into contact with a target, the disordered rotations of the individual attack, created by the central and smaller ones spinning in different directions, interact with each other to form a massive and turbulent wave-like vortex that demolishes everything that it comes into contact with, resulting in an attack that is faster, more piercing and more powerful than the standard Sky Dragon's Roar. This spell was shown capable of cutting down the large steel beams composing a building; and when utilized upon a flesh and blood opponent, it is capable of tearing them apart with relative ease. This version of the Sky Dragon's Roar is powerful enough to destroy a small mountain with ease.
- Shattering Light: Poison Gift (照破・毒贈り物 Shōha: Dokuokurimono): Almost the direct opposite of Wendy's healing magic, it allows her to harness the air and taint it, making it polluted and toxic. She is then able to force the air into the opponent's body, poisoning them from the inside it. The poison is colorless and odorless, and is not easily detected. When performing this technique, it takes the form of Wendy swinging her hand forward, unleashing a powerful whirlwind which can launch an S-Class Mage into the air. The wind is poisonous, capable of paralyzing the body of her opponent, before slowly killing them from the inside out as acid eats away at their bodily functions, leaving them unable to react as they become nothing but an outer shell of a body with naught within it to be called a proper "person". Wendy and Poison Dragon Slayers are immune to the effects of it. This spell is not a favorite of Wendy's and is not fit for group combat.
- Shattering Light: Sky Drill (照破・天空穿, Shōha Tenkūsen): Shattering Light: Sky Drill is a powerful Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell which is one of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts, the strongest spells of a Dragon Slayer – in the case of Shattering Light: Sky Drill, it's a powerful spell designed for head-on destruction where Wendy forms a fast wind barrier with her arms spread out, and by moving them in a counter-clockwise direction, thus causing the barrier to contract inwards towards her opponent. In order to perform it, Wendy moves into a wide stance, spreading her arms wide and causing a fast wind barrier to form, which surrounds her and her opponent and prevents either from escaping. Wendy then moves her arms in a counter clockwise direction, causing the wind wall to contract inwards around her opposition, sending them flying upwards into the air and crashing back down to Earth; sending the barrier so fast towards her opponent that it crushes her opponent through the sheer pressure. When performing Sky Drill, Wendy raises the wind pressure to its highest limit, and once the technique hits the target, the resulting blast sweeps everyone off their feet. The crush is powerful enough to defeat a hoarde of Vulcans and create a shock wave which rumbled throughout the forest area. Sky Drill can be used to trap and disorient opponents or as a potent defense, since it will deflect and repel any objects and can even throw them back at an opponent; the air column easily throwing aside a boulder the size of a bus. It has been noted that this technique is extraordinarily difficult to learn and if it's overdone by Wendy, it could severely damage her body.
- Shattering Light: Milky Way (照破・
死魂会派Shōha: Mirukī Wei lit. Dead Soul Communion): Shattering Light: Milky Way is a powerful Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell which is one of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts, the strongest spells of a Dragon Slayer – in the case of Shattering Light: Milky Way, it enables the caster to materialize the soul of a deceased Dragon, which can then be conversed with. In any case, when performing Shattering Light: Milky Way, the wielder of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently as they intensify the volatility of the magical energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin as to excite them exponentially, before releasing the voluminous quantities of energy outwards from their body ever-so-slightly, reacting with the arcane particles that are known as eternano that are saturated throughout the atmosphere as to induce the fusion between eternano and magical energy that's ever-so-common with the formation of all forms of magic, before affixing their own magical energy into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone, directing these winds through thoughts alone, transfixing their Magic Seal upon a solid surface and kneeling in front of it. Invoking an incantation which corresponds to traits the result of the spell was known to possess in life, the wielder of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic then throws their arms to the air and a beam of light springs from the earth into the sky, creating a ripple of light that moves outwards in bursts. These beams of light sparkle like stars and form ribbons of light that move throughout the area, touching everything that once contained life. If a stray soul is discovered, the user clasps their hands together as if in prayer, and the glyph of magical energy glows brightly. The bands of light come together, swirling to create a portal through which the summoned soul of the dragon emerges. However, in order to summon the dragon's soul in the first place, the soul itself has to be inside the range of the spell. The caster is also not able to summon souls that have already ascended to heaven. As noted by Wendy, it takes a strong will for one's soul to persist after death, though the state of the soul can be affected and damaged by powerful magic such as Destruction Magic and the Black Arts.
- Shattering Light: Flower Sprouting Destruction Edge (照破・花芽破滅刃, Shōha: Kamehameha): Shattering Light: Flower Sprouting Destruction Edge is a Sky Dragon Slayer Magic spell and one of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts, the strongest spells of a Dragon Slayer – in the case of Shattering Light: Flower Sprouting Destruction Edge, it's the one of the most basic Secret Arts associated with aerokinetic-type Dragon Slayer Magic, equivalent to Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic; being a powerful spell which involves the caster unleashing a powerful torrent of wind that expand into innumerably large hurricanes towards their opponent which blast at them mercilessly before blowing the opponent away through an overwhelming quantity of slicing winds that shred the user's opponent, making Shattering Light: Flower Sprouting Destruction Edge an attack which is best suited for terrible destruction. In any case, when performing Shattering Light: Flower Sprouting Destruction Edge, the caster focuses the large quantities of magical energy that dwell within their Magic Origin intently, before they pulse the magical energies that are dwelling within their arcane container ever-so-subtly, causing an interaction with the particles of eternano which are ambient within the atmosphere before they affix their magical energies into either an isolated portion of the air around themselves or, spread it across a wide area, before they move the magic they've attached to in order to change the way in which the air moves even through thought alone; focusing the energies into their hands, the caster then expands them into long torrents of wind which are born from the caster compressing the wind to its utmost limit, which, when mixed with their magical power, allows the user to swing their arms around in a dramatic sweeping motion towards their target, launching a condensed beam of pure wind towards their designated target. The torrent of draconic wind expands vertically as it moves away from the user; and as the stream moves away from the user, opponents that come in contact with the vortex are knocked slightly to the side, and are thus forced to travel with it. Not dissimilar to the likes of Sky Dragon's Roar and the spell's fellow Secret Art known as Shattering Light: Sky Drill, Shattering Light: Flower Sprouting Destruction Edge is commonly mistaken to be a radiant beam of magical power akin to the uncategorized Magic Ray spell as proof of the purity of the winds unleashed. When used, it is more than capable of shredding an opponent to pieces, mincing flesh, bone, and materials of all sorts alike, and carving trenches deep into the ground. Due to the spell's sheer destructive capability, Wendy prefers to avoid using it in any population areas — though the same could be said of all Shattering Light spells.
Watery Skies Dragon Mode
- "Now then. Sorry to have kept you waiting. Water slices through everything. It bores through everything. And now that you've stepped up to the plate...I'll show you that you're playing in the wrong league!"
- — Wendy Marvell in regards to her Watery Skies Dragon Slayer Mode
Watery Skies Dragon Mode (モード水天竜, Mōdo Suitenryū): Watery Skies Dragon Mode is Wendy's Dual Element Dragon Mode; it is an ability that can be gained by consuming the water from Momoko Sitri, the Water Dragon Slayer, and having the wind and water inside her body fuse together, Wendy gains the ability to use her Sky Dragon Slayer Magic along with water, and, by extension, ice. Whie using this ability, unlike most other Dual Element Slayers, Wendy doesn't undergo much of a physical change, merely being surrounded by a bright, soft white-aura, much like her Sky Drive. This ability combines the destructive abilities and properties of both elements, both shredding the opponent's bodies and blasting through them through sheer water pressure. It is also shown to have exceptional penetrative power, being capable of overpowering a wave of Darkness Magic from a member of the Shadow Remnants. Using this ability has been described as similar to using Dragon Force; though vastly more powerful than the standard. However, this ability places a heavy strain on the body, to the point that even a single use is capable of completely draining Wendy of all her energy, even more so due to her young age—thankfully, it is hinted that when Wendy grows up, she will be able to dodge around this pesky problem.
- Watery Skies Dragon's Roar (水天竜の咆哮, Suitenryū no Hōkō): A more powerful version of Sky Dragon's Roar, which is only available when Wendy is using Watery Skies Dragon Mode. When using it, Wendy gathers wind within her mouth and compresses it before adding water to the mix—uniquely, she superimposes the water over the wind, before releasing the dual forces in the form of a powerful surging torrent which has several rings of wind around it at the foe; this blast of water possesses an immense amount of pressure, enough to bust through powerful defenses through sheer force alone. Upon connecting with the opponent, the wings of wind launch forward and slice into the foe with enough sharpness to sever tendons and slice straight through metal. Using the Watery Skies Dragon's Roar leaves an enormous amount of strain upon Wendy's young body.
- Watery Skies Dragon's Frost Bite (水天竜の零刀, Suitenryū no Reitō): Wendy compresses a large amount of water on her leg, and then alters the state of it to solid; transforming it into an legging of below zero degrees Celsius ice. There, she unleashes a swift, highly powerful upper kick that freezes the portion of the foe's body which was touched upon contact; this can actually cause gangrene in a short period of time if not thawed quickly.
- Watery Skies Dragon's Submerge (水天竜の水没, Suitenryū no Suibotsu): Wendy transforms her magical power into that of the water element. This allows her to blend into any form of water, such as raindrops, the sea, it is usable within water even as shallow as a puddle. At any time, Wendy can emerge from the water she has combined with; depending on the magical power infused into the technique, she can gently step out of the water or shoot out at tremendous speeds; even switch from source from source rapidly at an astonishing rate- this technique can overwhelm an unprepared opponent with its unpredictability.
- Watery Skies Dragon's Moon Howl (水天竜の月鳴, Suitenryū no Getsumei): A far more powerful version of Sky Dragon's Iron Brand; once again, it is a simple spell utilizing the Ruyi Jingu Bang. When performing the spell, Wendy grips her staff with both of her hands; as she surges her magical energy into the staff, causing wind and water to spiral around the staff in the form of a small tornado of wind and water which whirls around at high speeds. With a single movement, Wendy slams the Ruyji Jingu Bang down in a forwards motion, as the dual elements are accelerated via the momentum of the swing, as Wendy unleashes her attack. What is the most interesting about Watery Skies Dragon's Moon Howl is that due to being powered by air, and Momoko's rapidly shifting element, Wendy can adjust which element that she wants to unleash alongside her own air. The two choices are listed below; but in any case, Watery Skies Dragon's Moon Howl results in a giant arrow of whichever element Wendy chooses to utilize, with winds spiraling around it—both versions deal incredible damage.
- Water Moon Howl: The Water Moon Howl is the first form of the Watery Skies Dragon's Moon Howl variants; upon launching, Wendy converts Momoko's element into that of water; this version emits a higher-velocity beam with enough momentum to breach defenses. However, the damage dealt to the target without penetrating an defense is significantly reduced due to its lower energy transfer; as it possesses none of the sharpness that the ice variant has. It will pursue the enemy and surly hit, but it cannot be used on opponents who also possess Dragon-related magic.
- Ice Moon Howl: This version of the Watery Skies Dragon's Moon Howl attack is bestowed with absolute zero temperature ice. The regular Watery Skies Dragon's Moon Howl already has a wide effective range, and the added effects make its effective range further widened and raise its power exceptionally. This is like a classic beam attack: the magical particles have less velocity and, while less penetrating, quickly transfer their energy to the target upon impact, reverting back to pure heat and destroying the target from within.
- Watery Skies Dragon's Flash Freeze (水天竜の瞬結, Suitenryū no Shunketsu): A technique which is more based on swiftness than any sort of incredible offensive power; being the fastest of Wendy's spells when in Dual-Element Dragon Mode. When performing this technique, Wendy raises her arms above her head and forms a light blue glowing jagged ball of ice in between them; which is made possible due to Momoko's ice freezing Wendy's wind. From there, she throws the orb into the air; and it breaks apart—shattering into innumerable large shards of jagged ice which shoot forward at high speeds. Like any ice-based spells, Watery Skies Dragon's Flash Freeze can reduce the temperature of water to absolute zero; turning liquid into solid, transforming it into ice; but with this, the effect is much more noticeable. So, in rain, the opponent would be on the receiving end of a powerful hailstorm, as well as innumerable ice shards. Upon impact, the shards shatter and break into even more shards which shoot towards their target, with little to no time to evade because of the close-range.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art Revision (滅竜奥義・改, Metsuryū Ōgi Kai): A revised version of Wendy's regular Dragon Slayer Secret Arts, only available in Watery Skies Dragon Mode.
- Shattering Light: Ice Majesty of a Thousand Years (照破・千年氷華, Shōha: Sennen Hyōka): Wendy's most powerful spell as of currently; this is the pinneacle of the Watery Skies Dragon Mode. When beginning to use it, Wendy reduces the kinetic energy of magical particles in a body of water and reducing temperature to absolute zero, freezing it over, becoming ice; there, she manipulates this ice to create vines of ice which home in upon her target—these vines are imbued with her sky element. By freezing them and continuously freezing the surroundings, she can bypass the problem of breaking through any of their defenses with ease. Her targets are also completely conscious while frozen, in order to torture them for a few moments—with a snap of her fingers, Wendy shatters the ice, releasing the countless blades of slicing wind within; these assault the opponent relentlessly, slicing deep into their bodies and blowing them away.
- "A monster? You'd call me that, simply because my strength terrifies you. But you are the real monsters — gaining everything through lies, deceit, and torture. However, if you wish to view me as a monster through your eyes, that's fine; the Dragon of the Sky is a ravenous, malicious monster — a monster whose fangs thirst for the blood of the wicked."
- — Wendy Marvell
Lacrima Mode (
When activating the Lacrima Mode, Wendy's physical appearances changes; her hair becomes wild, spikey, and changes from deep blue to an ocean-blue hue, similar to the colour of traditional Lacrima. Her eyes become a bright golden, and from Wendy's ankles, wrists, and shoulders jut out light blue Lacrima crystals.
- Sky Dragon's Barachiel (天龍のバラチエル Tenryū no Barachielu): A supplementary spell designed by Wendy after creating Lacrima Mode post-timeskip. With this spell, she gathers wind within her palm, imbuing it with her magical power, the influence of the Sky Dragon. Utilising her own physical abilities, she makes physical contact with her opponent, branding them with the wind she gathered, which creates a marking on the opponent's body similar in appearance to a rose. From here, Sky Dragon's Barachiel induces paralysis in the opponent, by targeting nerve centers responsible for muscle function. It causes these to shut down, rendering the opponent immobile, unable to move a muscle or even breath. Eventually, this leads to suffocation and death. Wendy apparently developed this spell as a quick-and-easy way to deal with giant beasts inhabiting the forest she lived in for seven years.
- Sky Dragon's Ripping Chisel (天龍の割り鏨 Tenryū no Waritagane): Modeled after the Sky God's Boreas used by Chelia Blendy, Wendy cups her hands in front of her chest, gathering an immense amount of spiraling air. Imbuing it with her magical power, she thrusts her hands forward, as if pushing someone, releasing a large, immense current of air forward. The current has both immense power and distance, and is one of Wendy's more reliable attacks in this form. The wind utilised by this technique has a very noticeable cutting edge, sweeping an opponent high into the air and slicing into their body from various points, however, as Wendy does not control the size of the technique, whether or not it actually hits a vital spot is up to chance.
- Demon Clad Sky Dragon (鬼纏天竜 Matoi Tenryū): Demon Clad Sky Dragon is a special ability of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic that enables Wendy to manipulate air that is filled with extremely high concentrations of magic particles, drawing it upon her body and filtering it into the Lacrima, giving it a charge of energy that is momentarily absorbed and released as a strong burst of pure energy, very much like an explosion that surrounds her body, damaging everything around her in a short radius. It can also be used for defense and offense at the very same time; and the more magic particles that Wendy has drawn into the Lacrima with the manipulation of the air, the wider and more enhanced it will become.