Hi, welcome to the Fairy Tail Fanon Wiki Hawa11anGam3r! Thanks for your edit to the Tsun Gravier page.
Getting started tends to be the hardest part for many new to any wiki, so here are some useful links to get you on your way here and clarify things for you.
- Make sure to check out the Rules page before creating an article. It's expected of ALL users to follow these guidelines. It's very important that you have a grasp of the rules on this site. Please, before you do anything else, read this page.
- The first few steps
- What you need for creating characters!
- For more help on article creation, check out this blog.
- Here is a list of very useful templates for article creation on the wiki.
- As a result of many users utilising Slayer Magic when they just begin on the wiki,User:Ash9876, one of the admins, has created a blog explaining the pros and cons of both Lost Magic and Standard Magic and how Standard Magic may be used to a higher degree. Please read this, as it will be beneficial to you. Also, please make your way to this blog and read carefully.
- Also, here is a list of the Admins on the Fairy Tail Fanon.
Hey Hawa, it's Bombkid. Listen I was wondering if we could make a page for the members of the Kane family. You could handle Dairen's half of the family, and I could handle Fern's side. We could split Marcus. Just send the names of the members of the family members we came up with (I kinda forgot them), and I'll set up the page for us. thnx21:29, July 10, 2014 (UTC)Bombkidbomb
Hello there. I've been looking at your Sorrow Ocean Guild page and I wanted to ask, how do you change the appearence and colours of the members table? I've been trying to find out how but I've been having no luck.
Hey there, have you thought of who you want your 5 person team to be for Sorrow Ocean? I was going to start planning it once i got the teams in from everyone. Lady Komainu (talk) 17:57, February 12, 2016 (UTC)
Awesome, well the games wont start until the third week of March, so you have some time to beef up your characters (like putting spells on the two characters that dont have any, since you wouldnt have any attacks to choose from...haha), and we have time to plan the events and matches. But thanks for letting me know! I look forward to it. Lady Komainu (talk) 18:23, February 12, 2016 (UTC)