Ki no Mahō
This magic gives the caster dominion over the element of wood in forms such as turning their own body into wood, manipulating the wood of trees or manipulating a wooden weapon such as a bō staff; as shown by Ken. Highly skilled users can even create newborn or fully grown trees with little to no effort at all.
- Wooden Coffin (木製の棺 Mokusei no Kan): She makes pillars of wood shoot from the ground and trap the foe in a cone shaped pison where only their heads are visible. It is then used for a basis for her flower magic.
- Wood Lastima (同情の木 Dōjō no Ki): Carina creates several large, wooden spikes from the earth which pierce the target.
- Wood Love (愛の木i Ai no Ki): Carina forms large, thorned vines made of wood to entangle the enemy
- Marital Propose (夫婦の提案 Fūfu no Teian): Carina creates pillars of wood from the ground that form multiple walls in a straight line, blocking incoming attacks or hitting some close targets.
- Wood Arms (木製の武器 Mokusei no Buki): Ken forms the wood on a tree into a large arm which can be used to reach high fruit on the tree. It probably has offensive capabilities as well.